YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

New Diffusion or old Diffusion? If it is the old model - well, that was probably the only really bad yo-yo to come from YYR. If you are talking about the New Diffusion; I must disagree. But that is my opinion only.

1 Like

Am I the only person that plays their Triad more than their Draupnir? Itā€™s basically been my
main throw next to my Queen since Iā€™ve received it

Me, me! Well, I donā€™t have a Draupnir anymore (been through 4 of them lol) but I should be getting a Triad in the mail shortly.

I think youā€™ll like it Shai! If you donā€™t Iā€™m always interested lol.

Every other throw just feels insufficient all of a sudden.

P.S I think the laser has a slight edge over the Draupnir, what do you all think?

Iā€™m so jealous right now, I WILL GET A DRAUPNIR SOME DAYā€¦

Your avatar is my face when I imagine tht those 2 throws are mine

1 Like

I think the Laser is more suited for 3A and 5A but for 1A itā€™s Draupnir hands down.

@yomagic

I got the Triad today. I like the appearance but other than that Iā€™m disappointed to say I donā€™t like it. The ridges along the outside look cool but ultimately they cause unnecessary vibration. Itā€™s not a bad yo-yo but itā€™s one of the worst in my collection judging from initial impressions. I expected more from YYR especially given the Diffusion 2 is so good.

Anyway, Iā€™m going to play with it some more before deciding 100% but Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m going to sell it. Itā€™s translucent blue MWB, offer if interested.

I got the trades lol. Iā€™ll hit you up tomorrow probably about it. I love triads.

Still havenā€™t tried one

Same, it seems like a love it or hate it type of yoyo, hearing lots of mixed reviews.

I still havenā€™t ā€œTriadā€ one either.

Heh, see what I did there? :wink:

Nah not really.

Clever

I triad and triad, but I still donā€™t get it :-[

It would appear that the Dazzler is available again.

1 Like

Dang it. Iā€™ve been wanting to buy this for a while but wasnā€™t expecting it to pop up again so I donā€™t have $600 lying around for itā€¦

Understandably so, $600 is quite a hefty price.

Now now, I remember you being the biggest Dazzler hater a few months agoā€¦ 8)

But 90% of Shaiā€™s throws(which is a lot) are over $150 so I canā€™t see $600 being tooooo much for him :smiley: