yoyomasterall aka Brad Meyer Scam

Okay, i will have him. Although, unless he gets the Chief and Narwhal back, I am not shipping anything.

Ask specifically when he will ship and send you tracking? On Monday?

yes, he said he shall ship monday.

Glad to hear this is being resolved.

As I’ve said many times. Dingo54 is a very humble, generous, and kind person.

It would crush my heart if a honest kid like him were to get shafted.

yeah well thanks for the kind words. It just makes me happy to give people yoyos who cant afford them, or dont have any. I love seeing how happy people are, even if it is through messages

Nevermind all this. He says he cant ship because his mom wont let him ship more. This is getting annoying, I wait 2 months, and then he tells me he will ship for sure, then cant at all?!

makes me feel like that’s what happened all along

This is making me sick.

There’s 3 kids, who are all friends from Wisconsin. They all three have been known to screw people over.

And this guy is on FB, trying to make deals… yet he can’t ship? Ok.

What’s his name?

Good question Yoyospirit. You are another one who deserves props, a great young trader with over 40 positive feedback.

But, back on topic, if I were Dingo, I’d put his username and real name in the title of this thread for more visibility, and put “scammer” after it. Second, work on contacting the parent, as discussed, and let me know the city/town he is in, because the police department will investigate it. You can make a report in your local area, and fax it to the department in his area to have them investigate. Start with the parent option first, and if that fails, go to plan B. I would never recommend plan C, if I was not sure he did the wrong thing. Dingo will need to PM me to hear about plan C, so no one has the heads up about it before it happens. When you deal with a scammer, you have to do it in waves. When they survive the first wave, they think it’s over, then you have to up the ante on them and keep coming. I helped Coolermaster get some results after over a year, so I’m confident this can get completely resolved eventually. PM me Dingo, plan C might trump them all.

Dingo’s main concern at this point is he might have a friend, sister, neighbor, what have you act like his mom.

Regardless, last night this kid got banned from the fb bst. He has quite a mouth and quite disrespectful. Acted like he didn’t have to answer questions to no one for this.

I think someone should just call the police straight up. This might send a signal to these kids that we aren’t playing around and all this won’t be allowed to continue

bring the cops here. all theyre gonna do is look in my case to see if i have the chief and gnarwhal. which i dont. then theyll say sorry for wasting your time. and leave.

That is what your mom would friend would do if he thought you stole 20$.

The cops would go through our pm’s most likely, then get both our sides of the story. They would then go to your house to see what yoyos you have, and ask your mom where they all came from, and if you ever had a chief or gnarwhal. This is not all, but I am not a cop.

What you said would be like if the cops walk into a bank robbery, see a dead body, and say since the robbers are gone they would give up on the investigation.

And Logan is right, i asked a list of about 15 questions, and so did many others who were just helping out. He decided he would just cuss everyone out, and not answer anything. Calling people out just for asking questions, and telling them to f themselves.

Also, I searched him, nothing. Yoyospirit sent me a message with alink to his post in the facebook BST, coldnt access it. Somebody said he had blocked me, and I can immediately view it after that. It would have notified me if I wasnt blocked, because somebody tagged me. He then said he never blocked me, and got very defensive.

i didnt answer your questions because i already had numbers of times. and because i had 4+ people ganging up on me. if you dont think its my mom dont call her instead of instantly accusing me.

I didnt say I dont think it is, but you also did not answer those questions. Like th eone about why they accepted the extra zip number, you just said because they did.

that is my answer. i dont know. they accepted it.

and it wouldnt have been an argument nor would have i cursed anyone out if you would have just messaged me on facebook to solve the problem. instead you and your little friends kept bashing on me and instantly accusing me. if im being called immature you should think about that

Well, if you could fix it all in that case, why don’t you forgive and forget and fix it now? That’s the right thing to do. Solve the problem.

That was fun. And I doubt I’m “little”. Just compensate for the trade. Will save a lot of trouble.

yoyospirit you just cant seem to get it can you? i can not send anything elese to him. my mom told me no. theres nothing i can do about her saying no.