Help! Accidentally Sent Yo-yo To Wrong Address!

So as you may know, I just bought a Bastet II due to the Cyber Monday deal. However, I accidentally typed in the wrong address and sent it somewhere else! I have absolutely 0 clue to to fix this besides just getting another one. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

you can call your retailer and let them know (yye i’m guessing), do a mail interception (like $18), or you can wait like a creep at the wrong address

Message retailer and let them know. Did you just place the order? They should be able to fix it if it hasn’t shipped yet.

I shipped it a few hours ago, so I’m pretty sure it isn’t shipped yet.

Was it from here on YoYoExpert?

Yep.

I have done that and contacted customer support and they cancelled my order.
If the yoyo is already shipping though its a lost cause I think.

Just call them and explain. Hopefully they haven’t shipped it yet

Just learnt that they shipped it (2 months of saving down the drain):pensive:

How bad did you misswrite your adress? If its still your same road you possibly explain it to your neighbor and still get it.

Sent it to my grandma’s house, which isn’t too far. The problem is that she doesn’t have access to her mailbox :confused:

1 Like

She could ask the post office to hold her mail

3 Likes

Ooh, that could work!

3 Likes

Did you end up getting a hold of the package?

2 Likes

I did this on eBay with a tail light I ordered for my Acura RSX awhile ago. I contacted the person I accidentally shipped it to and offered to pay him the shipping to mail it to me, he refused and told me hes keeping it. Some people… :flushed:

Still hasn’t come, but USPS said it should come to my house!

3 Likes

Ok - if you have any problems just keep in touch. :+1:

9 Likes

Seriously?

Alright, bad news: turns out the yo-yo actually did deliver to my grandmas house. Which would’ve been fine, if it wasn’t for the fact that she doesn’t have access to her mail box! Is there anything I can do?

Locksmith?