Help! Accidentally Sent Yo-yo To Wrong Address!

Is it like a lock box shared mailbox? Does it still belong to her or someone else?

It’s one of those mailboxes where it’s one big unit with different mailboxes in it.
IMG_1025

Does it belong to someone else now? That is the problem (she no longer lives there)?

If she just doesn’t have access you might be able to contact the local post office to help retrieve it.

Otherwise could also try to leave a note for the person it went to and see if they would be willing to leave it for you?

1 Like

It is in her mailbox and it still belongs to her (well, us), she can’t access it.

You still haven’t said WHY she doesn’t have access
 did she lose the key or what?

3 Likes

If y’all live there - the post office should be able to provide a key

4 Likes

She doesn’t have the key to it IIRC.

Yeah, what happened was I was selling stuff on Amazon and I didn’t have a certain item that I mistakenly sold. I didn’t want to cancel the order cause it could mess up my Power Seller status at the time. So I found the same item on eBay bought it and put that customers address in to be shipped to. Then, I ordered my tail light and mistakenly forgot to change my address back from that customers. Basically beat myself twice over that ordeal. Lost money paying for an item I could of made profit on and then had to buy another tail light.

1 Like

Man I’m so sorry to hear that. What is wrong with people, I would never even think to do something like that

1 Like

If you contact the post office they will provide a new key for the box.

4 Likes

So how does she get her mail???

2 Likes

She just doesn’t get it.

Anyways, gonna go try asking the post office for a key in the morning!

2 Likes

Huh?

2 Likes

That’s crazy lmfao

2 Likes

I feel like receiving mail is an assesity.

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to understand why grandma’s mailing address was even an option.

5 Likes

Yeah fix that for your grandma I imagine there’s a backlog. I’m surprised the postman hasn’t called in a wellness check yet. Usually if the mail piles up enough they will eventually notify the authorities

4 Likes

Are you sure that yoyo fits in the mail box with all that mail backlogged?

1 Like

The yoyo’s not lost. You’ve verified where it ended up
in Grandmas mail box.
Grandma’s never got her mail
ever.

Hummmm
somethings “Odd” about this whole situation.

5 Likes

Yeah this should not be that hard, unless your grandma is crazy and doesn’t want a new key or mail
 seems just so weird. Post office will be able to you and your gramma a set of keys no problem. I’m sure the mail man would love the box emptied.