Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

Hello , I sell my yo-yo collection because I am moving and just can’t take them all with me , so I decided to sell them quickly,
All yo-yos mint (new) condition, no vibe , Plays perfectly
Only shutter wildfire and creep with grandmaster left
If interested dm me on my mail ilikeipadgames@gmail.com

3 Likes

Dmed for creep.

Since this is your very first post, is their any way to check your reputation?

2 Likes

What is the big pink/purple/teal fade bimetal?

I have emailed you about the Japan Edition Statement. I also would like to know if we can get a reputation check on you since it is your first post.

1 Like

No, I don’t have any reputation since this is my first post , but I am a fair trader and man , it’s 2sickyoyos grandmaster, all yo-yos mint new condition

вт, 21 июля 2020 г. в 17:48, Proboscis via YoYoExpert Forums <yoyoexpert1@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

What is the silver with rainbow ring? Looks like an sf yoyo

1 Like

Believe that’s a wainbow statement

2 Likes

Wainbow statement , if anyone interested my email is ilikeipadgames@gmail.com

2 Likes

It’s 2sickYoYos Grandmaster

3 Likes

Is the wainbow still available?

What is the condition? Any dings or scratches or anything?

@yomagic

Heads up guys I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this email before. Be careful, if you have rep make him send before paying.

@Iamnotascammer you should take individual pics of each yo-yo with your username on a piece of paper so we know you actually own them.

4 Likes

Also beware this guy just recently tried to sell under a different name here:

@vegabomb why was this other guys thread closed? He seems to be making a second account for some reason.

4 Likes

That account had numerous BSTs going. I closed the oldest ones.

3 Likes

Yes, first post under this name, but what about posts as Ilvas. You had numerous recent posts under that name.

3 Likes

Ilvas is a friend of Nikita Moskalets, well-known Ukrainian player:

Doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t scam, but he’s at least a known person within the community.

2 Likes

right now , I sell my new nickel Summit , 10/10 new condition mint ,No vibe smooth like butter , with box ,anyone interested , my email ilikeipadgames@gmail.com I will provide more photos

4 Likes

Ok emailed you

1 Like
2 Likes