Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

@Iamnotascammer please provide a picture of this yoyo next to a hand written note with your user name.

6 Likes

All this is a little suspish

7 Likes

This ? Which one ?

ср, 22 июля 2020 г. в 16:35, DoctorRod via YoYoExpert Forums <yoyoexpert1@discoursemail.com>:

Yes this one. Please take a pic of the nickel plated summit next to a piece of paper with your user name.

1 Like

This seems kind of bottish, don’t you think?

Red Flags

1 Like

I feel like you should be required to do this before you can even post on the BST, and then mods can like enable it. It would probably be good for verification even if someone doesn’t seem sketchy but they actually might scam.

2 Likes

I’ve merged both of your current topics into one. Please add to existing topic rather than start a new one for each new item.

Another point of note is that this person may be pretending to be Ilya. They asked to send the PayPal payment to a different email than ilikeipadgames@gmail.com , instead wanting it to be sent to singh _bogdan@yahoo.com

3 Likes

However, they were able to take new photos of the wainbow statement I inquired about:

I can’t find any similar images from a cursory google search for “sfyoyos wainbow statement”, so as far as I can tell these are his original photos. Again, this doesn’t mean he won’t scam, but it does appear that he does possess the yoyos he claims to have.

Hello everyone , I am not a scammer , I am a fair seller and have some guys from USA , Ukraine and one from Japan , whom I already sold yo-yos btw admin you can close case with other yo-yos because only summit now left

Could you please take a photo of yourself with a piece of paper with your forum name on it? It helps us genuinely believe you.

1 Like

Why is your email the same as a different account?

1 Like

Lol idk

So can you post a picture with your user name hand written next to the yoyo? I need you to do this please. If you are an honest seller this will only help you.

5 Likes

omg I am so sick of you , I will do it tomorrow , if you want I can even draw you on the picture and put on my wall , then burn it and it’s all live in skype

Ok. No need to draw a picture of me, just your user name. Message me tomorrow when you have the pic and I’ll unlock this thread.

I also strongly recommend any potential buyer use caution unless you are provided a picture proving this yoyo is in the sellers possession.

11 Likes

Pic received. Thanks.

6 Likes