Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

And where is my topic now ? Somewhere between Australia and Siberia ?

1 Like

You’re posting in your topic. Not sure why you don’t seem to know where it is. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not going to lie, did not see any sort of proof coming :exploding_head:

5 Likes

What do you want ? Tell me I will proof

Done

MAJOR RED FLAG: a friend and I had already sent payment to this guys PayPal yesterday, but he Also accepted someone else’s payment for the same two yo-yos

3 Likes

I sold 2 statements for Andrew for 180 , and didn’t accept payment from someone with 160 for both , so major red flag - you looks kinda stupid

Yes, you did accept payment from the other guy, and you sent us both the same tracking number. Pathetic scammer

2 Likes

This is an outright lie.

@Buddhaman and myself were given the same tracking number.

2 Likes

If I accepted payment and get those money I wouldn’t be there on forum to proof that I am not a scammer because I Still didn’t get penny

I am a fair seller and if I gave someone same track code it may be my bad because I got a thousand of messages and maybe it was a mistake

This response is:
A. A distraction from the fact you sent two parties the same tracking number and accepted payment from both
B. Illogical, as since you are a scammer, it is in your interest to keep the disguise of legitimacy up until the payments cannot be refunded.

If you’re not a scammer, why would you take payment from two parties for the same yoyos, and send the same (likely fake) tracking number to both parties?

2 Likes

Already sold a lot of yo-yos and no one ever got a bad word for me

3 Likes

I am so sick of all this , I am not a scammer , so I should just be afk when someone spamming on forum that ? Hell no , it’s disgusting
Soviet locust you trynna be like a brave defender but the truth is you are week fat a$$ boy that don’t have real life . Go outside for a walk it would be much better than Spamming on every new seller post that he is a scammer

Ah, yes, insults instead of an actual explanation. Classic.

7 Likes

Answer is up here

“It was maybe a mistake” bro you took payment from TWO Parties and sent the tracking to both. That’s not an accident, that’s you scamming

4 Likes

Hey what is going on here, you are a scammer. I was smart enough to contact other people in the forums who inquired about the statements and you’ve been taking multiple payments. Scam admins please advise.

5 Likes

In school teacher didn’t tell you how to read ? I didn’t accept it. Stop spamming on my post