Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

You are scammer I didn’t accept payment from you and have nothing to you , all I have for you it’s my mistake that I thought you was Andrew friend that want another statements but now you are spamming on my posts , I am not a scammer I can prove it also would be much better if you called your mom

Are you joking little boy? I paid you 160 yesterday. What the hell are you doing? Get out of here you scammer, send me back a refund then if you claim you are legit. Why do I have the same tracking number as these guys? Don’t mess around kid.

3 Likes

Lies and vitriol aren’t going to help you. We already had an email chain going, therefore you knew my email, and the Buddhaman’s email chain was entirely different. You’re clutching at straws in a desperate attempt to save yourself, and it’s not working.

2 Likes

I don’t know your email and other guy email , stop scamming stupid
Ohh I am idiot , I shouldn’t reply on this

I don’t have you payment but if I would have it I will refund you immediately

2 Likes

You have those numbers because I thought u was Andrew friend that ordered it , my mistake

Lmao you changed your name to I am not a scammer, big red flags guys, who ever purchased from this child. Please advise and file a dispute on paypal immediatly. Hey scammer give me my 164.94 back if you really are not scamming. I have yet to receive any refunds if you are true to your word.

6 Likes

A PSA to everyone on here: please always use PayPal goods and services, the 2-3% fee is always more than worth the extra security if a transaction happens to go south.

11 Likes

Ok, how can you say you dont have payment, yet you are still willing to refund me.

2 Likes

G&S was used in this transaction. If everything does go south, it will be okay. But appreciate that PSA.

7 Likes

Great, just making sure! It sucks to get duped out of that much money.

5 Likes

Already told you , I didn’t get any penny from u , but if I get them I will refund u immediately don’t worry

You can’t read? I told u 3 times , If I receive your payment i will refund you , for now I didn’t receive a penny from u

You should be sorry for your words , because I am a fair seller , not a scammer

1 Like

@vegabomb can u close thread and ban this dude? We have 100% proof now.

5 Likes

Took payment using this email singh_bogdan@yahoo.com

5 Likes

@jhb8426 @AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett can you guys close this and ban? It’s getting super annoying. And you guys should start a dispute like immediately.

4 Likes

Done, it sucks because this is my first purchase on the forums. Has totally ruined it for me.

7 Likes

I still didn’t get your payment , when or if I do I ll refund you don’t worry

Admins pls delete this topic I am tired of this scammer spammers on my post