Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

The evidence is sitting right there, and you continue to tell bald face lies?

7 Likes

You know it would help if you sent pictures of your PayPal under the email you are using to 100% PROVE you do not have payment.

7 Likes

Haha you can’t ask for all this clear evidence against you to just go away. If you were honest and legitimate you’d let it stand until it was resolved, but you’re not legitimate, and you’re trying desperately to save your skin

5 Likes

biggest thing i see is you changing your name to iamnotascammer lol this guys a clown.

4 Likes

I’d advise anyone that sent this guy money via PayPal to start the reversal process immediately.

11 Likes

And he’s now banned.

13 Likes

Hey @Buddhaman!

PM me your shipping info and I’ll send you a free throw to ease your pain…

13 Likes

Wow a lot happened here since last night, thanks for taking care of it vega. :+1:

13 Likes

I tried to buy a yoyo from him on instagram before and he said he was from ukraine

Wait, I do think this is different person than Ilvas.

I made a deal with Ilvas on IG and he send me the tracking number immediately. Pretty fast response and smooth deal. The goods are still on the mail tho, maybe delayed because of corona…

3 Likes

@vegabomb what his name so i can add him to the “BANNED” list too

3 Likes

Which email did you send the money to? And did you receive the yo-yo?

Edit: read too quickly, I see that it’s still in the mail. That could be Covid related, but is there any chance he stopped the shipment himself after receiving payment?

2 Likes

He gave me tracking within 24hrs and had good communication. But he also sent the same tracking number to another dude that paid for the same yoyos. So it might actually be him, he’s just a scammer.

2 Likes

I’m not a scammer was his name.

3 Likes

One thing I just noticed is that the image of the pink cadence “Ilvas” was using to sell, looks like it was taken on an identical windowsill to an image of a blue cadence for sale by Pavel Molchanov. Either “Ilvas” stole this photo, or they are the same person.

“Ilvas” 's photo:

Pavel’s photos:

Can we get an explanation Yoyoman13371337 ?

5 Likes

Woah, that’s spoopay. We are having some scammer problems this month aren’t we… I’m not accusing @Yoyoman13371337 I’m accusing ilvas and imnotascammer… very spoopay and suspish.

2 Likes

PMd you broo

I helped this guy to sell the yoyo, I didn’t know if he is a scammer or something like that. We just connected on some Ukraine forum. We are not friends. I just have been selling his yoyo with with some of my interest.

That’s very spoopay… weird things are happening. So he sent you the picture to sell on your thread, but also on his? I think on his part this could lead to scammage. But just a theory.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that he is going to sell somewhere else. In case of buying this yoyo from me I would be responsible for it and if he would scammed, he would scammed me in that case

3 Likes