Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

I am on your side on this one, I’m accusing ilvas of this. He may not have intended to be scamming, maybe just trying to get it sold faster. But, it’s more likely a scam.

Wait, I guess I don’t fully understand the relationship between you and this other guy. He sends you photos of his yoyos, you list them, and people pay you? and he ships the yoyo, you send to him? Why would you do this, if this person is a stranger, and you are not receiving any monetary benefit for it, and it puts your reputation at risk? We need more information

3 Likes

I’m just gonna rename this thread the scam investigations thread haha.

2 Likes

i talk to A LOT of people. and people get burned in various ways (not on here, between all the main BSTs) at least twice a week… no matter how great you hear they are… whether it’s something not as described, someone not sending a bearing and axle back on a yoyo (why would someone even do that???), never shipping, sniping, undercutting, undervaluing, sharking, scalping…

you have to be careful

5 Likes

Why my reputation? If something went wrong in deal with me I would make a full refund and deal with him personally.

3 Likes

Wait, so have you met him personally? the logistics of your selling relationship is still unclear

I found him on marketplace. He have been selling this cadence. I asked about the price and he said me that it’s more that he noted. I said that I’m not interested. After it he asked if there is any places, where it’s possible to sell. I told about yye and said, that it will be hard to sell without any deals, so he need to put a low price so somebody will buy it. He asked if I have a reputation and if I can help him to sell for a procent. I said that it’s possible and just posted his photo. That’s all. In case of somebody will buy it from me I would take money to my paypal and send him money.

2 Likes

Thank you, this clarifies things

1 Like

Cant Pm you right now says i need to wait 10 hours for some reason. Still new to this platform.

1 Like

you guys are in the clique together @Buddhaman & @TheThrowingGnome

1 Like

Yes lesson learned, ill stick to your BST lol

3 Likes

there’s great cats on here, just check the feedback thread or ask one of is first

I have more questions. Did you ever successfully sell any of the yoyos he wanted you to? If so, which email did you send payment to? He has now received payment on two different emails, singh_bogdan@yahoo.com , as well as stasplahtii@gmail.com

Man, I have never deal with him. To be honest I’m not sure if it’s the guy I have contacted too. If he really takes some payment for one yoyo may be he just posted other guy’s pics to scam and make money.

My paypal is elsy123@yandex.ru and I’m taking money only on my paypal.
Some years ago I took money to my fathers paypal elsy72@yandex.ru because I wasn’t an adult and couldn’t make a paypal

2 Likes

You have shown yourself to be legitimate, don’t worry, I’m not accusing you. I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this, because it is odd to me that the guy has asked for payment on multiple paypal emails. it is possible that he does not have his own paypal and is asking his friends to receive payment instead. It just seems strange to me.

The blue cadence that you have since removed from your bst post, i assume those are his photos/photos supplied by him?

When was the last time you exchanged messages?

I removed to be safe. Because of something goes wrong I wouldn’t like to take part in it.
It was on the 17th of July.
I can’t now enter to marketplace but I found notification on my post about his messages. I checked a marketplace and he removed his post.
I took pics from the post. But again, I can’t be sure if it’s the one person. May be a scammer just took pics and doesn’t own these yoyos.

2 Likes

Just interesting- people who dealt with him, have you sent money as G&S?

I understand right that he sold one yoyo to different persons and sent one tracking and it’s the issue of discussing?

3 Likes

Yes, both people sent as G&S, and both have started PayPal Disputes. The seller took payment for the two SF Statements from both people, 180$ from one party, and 160$ from the other. Seller sent photos of the two statements packed up, and a labeled box withe first buyer’s name and address on it, as well as a tracking number. The other buyer who sent $160 got only the tracking number, no photos of package. Seller denies receiving money from the 2nd buyer, even though 2nd buyer has shown receipts in this thread confirming that 164USD have been sent. At this point, seller became irate, started insulting both parties, and acting immature, asking for thread to be deleted. Seller said they would refund the $160 “if he receives it”, despite proof that it had been sent.

Later, a third buyer of a different yoyo, who made their purchase in early July, has shown that seller asked for payment on two different emails, an initial email which the buyer could not successfully pay due to paypal issues, and a second email which the buyer was able to send the money too. Buyer received photo of post office receipt with tracking number, which has been tracked, and has been sitting, stuck in shipment for 3 weeks.

I think that’s everything that is currently known, but i believe there are other parties that may have purchased yoyos from the post, as so far, only the two SF statement buyers have told their stories. The initial post also had a cadence, movement, puff adder, wildfire, shutter, grandmaster, and creep, which the seller said had sold.

Please, for those of you who may have sent money to this guy for yoyos, let us know your experiences, it could help us figure out what the **** is going on here

3 Likes