Rare yoyo for SALE , Bi metals

That’s a pity, I’m sure paypal will solve these problems. I should be careful when somebody asks me to help, didn’t imagine such things can happen…

5 Likes

@Yoyoman13371337 I’m sure you didn’t realize this but selling for someone else isn’t allowed. This is a quote from the forum BST rules.

7 Likes

Wow I need to read them again. Sorry…

6 Likes

No problem. As I’ve stated before I think you are an upstanding seller and have no problems with you or your BST. I assumed you just didn’t realize the rule was in place.

8 Likes

I deleted Facebook! Going dark on the social media succubus for a while.

9 Likes

So this guy is trying to talk to me in PayPal messages claiming he’s sending the package out don’t worry. He said he sent the package out already and gave me the wrong tracking. The next message he claims he will send it in the morning. Lol PayPal is going to have a hay day with this one. Then he’s emailing me on my personal email saying sorry for the confusion. I will send you the grandmaster wild fire cadence all for free or something along those lines. Pretty much listed the entire picture of YoYos except for the statements. This dude is such a joke. What a clown.

10 Likes

Incase anyone sees these in any future photos, please know that we’re not the same person. Hope everyone gets their money back! :pray:image|375x500

So his name is Bohdan Singh :thinking:

1 Like

Just as advise-try to write big messages on the PayPal with detailed describing of the situation. Like he does😆 PayPal like it.

1 Like

Update with messages from this clown.

4 Likes

Take screenshots of this thread and see if you can attach them to the dispute thread. Especially the screenshots of your conversation with Proboscis which shows that you both received the same tracking number. And don’t engage with any accusations he makes, by you responding to the random things he’s saying, you’re legitimising his bull****. You can copy my summary of the events and add that to the PayPal dispute.

To be perfectly honest, with the info that’s currently in your dispute thread, if I was a PayPal employee, I wouldn’t know who’s in the right. You need to provide more concrete details of how this guy has scammed.

4 Likes

Good idea thank you I will copy it for PayPal to see. Has he been messaging you as well? Personal email and PayPal messages?

1 Like

No email messages as of yet. Proboscis is the one who sent the payment, so he’s the one managing our dispute right now. I’ll ask him how it’s going, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s similar to your experience, in which he deflects, denies, and straight-up lies. The random inclusion of “gays and liberals” is so bizarre to me, as it has literally nothing to do with the situation at hand, and is an obvious attempt by him to paint you as a homophobic conservative for no reason whatsoever, even though PayPal could care less about your personal views. I just realized it might make more sense to just paste the link to this thread in the dispute, so that the PayPal employee can read through everything

2 Likes

I have submitted a paypal dispute, but have not talked with the scammer. I don’t think anything good will come out of communicating with him anymore, and I also don’t really have reason to believe he scammed me yet. I have a tracking number that’s currently functioning and photos of the box he created with all of my address info on it. That being said, I am still going to try to get my money back because I have more proof that he is scamming than not.

2 Likes

And, getting your money back now covers yourself. If the package does arrive, and the yoyos are included and as described, then payment can be sent back to the seller. But if you don’t get your money back now, the box could be empty, and you’re screwed.

1 Like

Alright, the moment some of you have been waiting for. The two statements I ordered arrived yesterday and attached is a picture of them…

I’m already in the works with Paypal to dispute this and get my money back. Iamnotascammer is indeed a scammer.

6 Likes

Dang that sucks bro. Let’s hope you can get your money back. What yoyo did he send you?

1 Like

That’s an edgeless.

2 Likes

The message he sent you sounded a bit :crazy_face:

The amount of time between posts was definitely an omen that things weren’t going to be good.

2 Likes