Collection for sale

Hello everyone, i am about to sell all this yo-yos because i don’t show them love they deserve
All yoyos in perfect condition, no damage/vibe or any other issues , of course paypal F&F
If you buy multiple = Free shipping)
First column
Bmc cadence - 60$
Innovation movement -70$
Green glossy movement -50$
Bi metallic shutter galaxy - 75$
Shutter WA world champion ed 2019 - 55$

SECOND column
Thesis Hypothesis v2 - 80$
Unspoken Hush champagne -65$.
2sickyoyos Grandmaster - 75$
And Two senpai for 40$ each

And also selling very rare Statement japan
team edition for 140$

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I might take the shutter wide angle 2019 champ Ed. How long will it take to get to me?

5 Likes

I live in Lincoln,MA,U.S.A.

Yeah so guys
Do not do business with this guy.
Its one thing to ask for paypal f&f, as a claim cannot get you your money back.

The paypal address that i sent the money to is under the name of a scammer in the community

You can see the same name
Pop up in the scammer thread here:

So now I am giving everyone seeing this a warning, and am also short of $270

4 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett
@AndreBoulay

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

I’ve had people ask to do Friend and family and it worked out.

Won’t do that again!

1 Like

And on top of that, this guy tried to trade me a yoyo that Andy had already purchased from him. I didn’t make the connection until I realized that t looked just like the one he had bought and we were both dealing with the same guy

2 Likes

it’s sickening isn’t it. gotta scam us innocent yoers

damn, that’s really sheisty. i offered to sell him both an inevitable and OD draup that he was looking for, luckily nothing came of it

2 Likes

Thanks - I have banned his account (again).

Total bummer he managed to scam people again. :angry:

10 Likes

Any tips on getting the money back?
Or am I out of luck since I was dumb to send using paypal friends & family?
If it was a smaller amount, I wouldn’t worry too much but $270 lost is just stressing me out a lot.

1 Like

If u tell PayPal the seller insisted u to pay with friends and family while this transaction is a sale of goods, then they will usually refund u and deduct the amount from the seller’s balance.

PayPal generally side with buyers. When a seller sold a product and tried to get u pay with friends and family, that is their fault as it is against PayPal’s policy.

Not sure if it works, but worth a try.

2 Likes

You can also try disputing the charge with your bank or credit card company on the outside of PayPal try to stop the money from being processed not sure how long ago you did this deal

1 Like

I can say I used a credit card with f&f for the sale of some protection. I gave them screenshots of forum posts warning of potential scamming after the fact and I provided feedback that the product did not come in. I emailed a few times about that. Kind of learned only use f&f if fully trusted.

2 Likes

If someone can find his address, I’d be happy to go hit em with my belt. All jokes aside tho, using a credit card is much better than using a debit card especially when purchasing using friends/family. If you file a dispute with the bank, they will do everything in their power to dispute that payment because after all it’s their money. If you were to pay with a debit card, they will take their sweet precious time and do fudge all to tell you that you’re fudged.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.