YoyoJam Revival

Thanks Bina…I hoped for more than 42.3, but everything else looks like my type. I like those flat rims on throws. If the hub of that red rimmed one is black…game on.

I believe it is, it’s a little fuzzy, but I tried Tylor’s at NH States and I think the hub was black but the body was white

It seems to resemble a YYJ Inspire. Thats just me. I think that YYJ needs to try another full metal.

Yeah the Diamondback did (and is doing) really well!

Does it have anything to do with reviving some of their older models like the Dark Magic. The high walls and metal rims remind me of an older model, newer shape and delrin body make it seem like a new take on that idea. That would be really cool if YYJ was trying to “revive” an old design like that.

Found price at one shop 57$.

YYJ posted on Facebook a couple minutes ago.

“Earlier this year, Grant came to us with a vision… He saw potential in YoYoJam’s hybrid models and wanted to really push the boundaries. Grant created a way to incorporate YoYoJam’s old traditions with modern design, and in just four days… The Revival will be here.”

Found it for $50 at another store

The Revival will be $48.45

1 Like

And it will be released on what date ??

July 3 or 5 I think. Can’t remember exactly but soon

July 3rd.

Correct!

18 hours to go!

I’m really digging the Gold and Teal ones.

Look cool but I’m broke right now. :-\ oh well

Grant Johnson is dropping his YYJ Revival video tomorrow!

Yeah, I have a black and gold collection (sort of) so I was going to jump on black and gold but the teal and white is beautiful. Probably going to have to purchase teal and white.

I really like the look of the teal, looks like an awesome shade of color. But the YYE exclusive all black also looks damn fine.

Yeah it does. I ended up going with the green/teal color. It was just too pretty for me. I have plenty of black and/or black/gold throws.

I’ll just leave it here.