YoyoJam Revival

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu0CP8TtiDE

so good.

Is the revival unforgiving? He only did really short bangers.

Perhaps, but it probably is just due to grantā€™s style.
Also, if he had tried to due long comboā€™s after the bangers, he never would have finished the video.

Well, if you donā€™t buy one; you will not be forgiven, haha.

1 Like

good try

The gold and black really looks sharp. I will have to really consider it.

Just ordered mine!

I canā€™t wait to hear what people think of these. I really love that black and gold one, but Iā€™m having trouble pulling the trigger.

Itā€™s funny, part of why I like the Revival so much is because it reminds me of my Grandmotherā€™s ashtray. She was a smoker and had a gold/metal ashtray shaped like that. Haha.

Got mine earlier today! I cant put it down! It plays way better than the bi-metals that YYJ currently has, and since the aluminum is ā€œwrappedā€ around the rims, it makes it much smoother too! It feels like a trigger with Metal Rims, the yoyo itself is super stable, but JD did warn me that if the yoyo was thrown off plane it would start to wobble. Overall, I really like this yoyo and im probably gonna buy another one so I can use it as a competition set.

Have any of you actually bought one yet?

Yeah

Is it good? I was thinking about buying one.

Finally got to try one out this weekend, itā€™s REALLY nice.

1 Like

Is it better than any of your other throws? What yoyo is it similar to?

Got my black/gold today .

Itā€™s a really nice built throw. -anodize/ plastic /engravings are all flawless

On itā€™s play - kinda layed back and pretty smooth if a rally is 8.5/10 smooth then the revival is 8.9/10

would you prefer it over the rally

1 Like

Overall I give the revival a slight edge over the rally .

But the rally is a little better for horizontal

1 Like

what yoyos would you compare it to?

Super g , yeti

Feels rock solid but plays a little floaty .

1 Like

thank you Iā€™m going to pick one up soon