YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

You guys should grab them up. Greg’s justification may be a bit better than mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am wishing I had the cash to grab one of these. Though instead I bought a Fidalgo, Play Simply No jive, a SPYY Flying V, Higby’s new Popeye FHZ and ShuTas. For the price of all that I could’ve gotten one. Long story short, it’d make me happy to see you guys get these. If they sell all the $200 packages, I won’t stare at them anymore. Help a brotha out! Haha.

Well, that new perk for hitting $30k solidified me buying one with my refund. Hopefully we get there, a titanium and aluminum version for $200 would be an absolute steal.

The yoyo looks pretty boring to me.

I guess that leaves more for me. ;D I’m hoping to buy another Ti this week, so I can enjoy both colors. According the update, if I get two Ti’s, I will get two aluminum versions of it too. YoyoFactory knows how to keep things exciting.

i had a feeling TA would say this… can’t wait to see your pictures of them though.

It looks like things are slowing down a bit. A look at what’s still available.

Ben had said he would put up some other stuff maybe Friday? He posted on Facebook though that he’s a bit under the weather so that may hold it up.

He’s also working on sending out all the non-Ti stuff so who knows if he’ll get more stuff up soon. :frowning:

Does anyone know if he’s sending out shipping confirmation emails for non-Ti products? Wasn’t sure one way or the other.

It’s slowed down drastically. Hopefully they’ll hit the 30k mark so I can get both the Aluminum and Titanium variants.

I’m very surprised that more people aren’t jumping on this… this is an epic deal.

The Super G perk doesn’t seem to be there anymore. Are they gone? And you forgot the Cyborgs, TA. I’ve been looking at those all week. If $30,000 looks like it’s in reach, I might grab those.

State tax refund came back, so I finally sprung for the titanium. Can’t wait! I really hope it gets to 30k, which it will if the remaining 31 titanium’s sell.

1 Like

Congratulations on scoring one of these. I bought my second one last Friday. We’ll definitely make it to 30k.

I’m still refreshing that page a few times a day. :smiley:

just got mine. will be my first Ti. I was waiting to see if it would get closer to 30k, but I think it will so I hopped on.

^ I’m positive that it was a good choice, with only $3,688 left to go, and 20 days left to get there.

Only about 18 more to seal the deal and get the aluminum version for free…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better deal for new throws–Ever. A full size Titanium and an aluminum for $200 :o :o

Even if they don’t make it to $30,000 I won’t be disappointed. I’m already getting a great deal on a full sized Ti and a stacked Genesis, so I’m happy. ;D

Yeah I’m pretty pumped regardless if we make it or not. But at this rate, we need less than one titanium to sell per day in order to make it, so I really doubt we’ll have any trouble getting there.