YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

don’t forget that pretty soon yyf will be selling the aluminum dream as a perk too, so I’m pretty confident they’ll reach the goal.

I bought a ti but haven’t gotten an email from yyf.

I wouldn’t worry about that. He’s probably doing emails in bunches.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s doing emails for the Ti at all yet, just the non-ti perks that he can ship right now.

The Ti emails will come once that process is further along I’d imagine

Kyle

3 Likes

Actually that is correct. I was thinking about the non Ti perks.

I was going to get a Super G as soon as I had the money, but by then, they were all gone so I don’t think I’ll be contributing. However, if 1) nothing happens, I may be happy with an MVP2, or 2) if they put up the aluminum yoyo that they are talking about doing, then I may go for one of those too. Or both, I don’t know.

Even I’m lookin for new perks and MVP looks great.

I just don’t know if I really want an MVP. I don’t really have anything on my want list right now other than the GN Phoenix protos. :wink:

Well, there are only 24 Dreams left at that price. So, the opportunity to get a full size titanium for only $200 (plus aluminum version) is almost over.

I noticed the MVP and the rainbow TooH.O.T.s are gone from the perks list. Maybe there will be new stuff up soon, going into the final stretch.

I have to say, this first look at it has me really excited: http://i.imgur.com/1APwZyE.jpg

The shape is looking awesome, looks like they took out the tiny step in the transition from rim to catch area. Can’t wait!

Edit: Also, only $2,148 left to get to $30k! Only 22 titaniums left!

^ So, I guess one of the $350 contributors for a prototype will get that one? :-\

It looks like…a Dream! ;D And, I’m glad to hear that it plays great too. That’s a nice update.

^ That’s what I’m guessing. I hope at least one of those people is active on the forum, I want all the info and pics I can get!

It really does look like an outstanding design.

Looks awesome! I will NOT be “sparking” mine though…lol

At first I didn’t realize there were going to be 4 protos and Ben was conking that one against the table when he put on the string. I thought someone was going to be peeved receiving that yoyo.

I cannot WAIT until mine arrives!! ;D ;D ;D

That was EPIC. I love when companies put out behind-the-scenes videos like this. Thanks for linking.  ;D

I’ll admit, I’m yet to pull the trigger on one of these yet, been trying to curb my yoyo spending. Still, that video is tempting indeed…

That video makes me want to get another one. ;D

I can’t wait for mine to arrive!

That’s kind of why I’ve sold a few yoyos recently. I almost have the Ti paid for now.

I’ll be so happy if they keep that stupid step off the production run. Makes it look cheap…imo. Whereas that proto just looks classy.

edit: by step, I didn’t mean the different angle of the rim (which is great), but the 90 degree little sharp bump in their original picture

Tempting… Really hope they’re unengraved though. Honestly the fear of Ricochet-like engraving is the only thing holding me back.