YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Goal met!

First.

So I got this update in email. It says the first buyer get to choose the color for first fifty titaniums. However it states that you have to be within the first fifty to choose the color you want. I’m confused. So I am number 26 in the list if I recall, do I get to pick blue or does number 1 pick for me? Any thoughts?

The first 50 will be one color and the second 50 the other. The first fifty people to buy get to choose if they want from the first 50 pieces or the second. In theory the first fifty people could all choose, say, blue. That means the second fifty people would have to take silver. The first fifty people are “guaranteed” a choice.

1 Like

Thank you😁 I’m choosing blue for sure!

When do the products ship out? Not the Ti’s, sadly I don’t have the funds for one of those, but the other items? Will they be shipped out since the goal has been reached, or will they ship once the campaign is over?

1 Like

Got an email just now…

""2) we can ship non-titanium perks! Starting TOMORROW we will begin emailing people asking for yo-yo and color preferences (where available) and to see if you want your item to ship now (which i would recommend) or wait to combine it with the titanium yo-yo. We don’t usually handle retail orders but its only 239 people we need to talk to so it shouldn’t take too long.

1. The PERKS can still be purchased. That isn’t going to change until the campaign ends or we sell out.“”

Goal met in under a week? Wow, nice job YoyoFactory!

Just in case, if you have any intention whatsoever to spark this, I would HIGHLY recommend a silver one, as it would be very distinguishable on a blue one

Just in case you want to spark yours :slight_smile:

Good to hear we can still buy stuff. Now I just hope some titanium’s hold out until my tax refund gets deposited… hurry up IRS…pls…

inb4 irs troll

I sure hope they don’t. They already approved my refund apparently, so it should be less than 3 weeks before I get it deposited.

I’m not really concerned about number. I’m going to select silver regardless. When I think Ti, I think silver.

I got that email just shortly after I had posted that. Can’t wait to get the ShuTas, though with me being the very last one to buy I’m not expecting to get a choice of color, I’m sure they’ll ship me the last 2 left. Still way more than worth it. Thinking about giving the second one to a friend who has picked up yoyoing but only has one throw.

cool :sunglasses:.

OMG, here is the new update on the Facebook page by Big Ben

I’m so close to pulling the trigger on this. Someone help me rationalize it so I feel better about spending this kind of money on a throw ;).

It’s made of titanium.

It will survive the zombie apocalypse if that ever happens. So…pull the trigger. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am really debating that 100 No Mystery Pack… It’s a cool deal

That’s all the reason I needed ;D. Thanks!

If they reach $30K, Titanium buyers will get an Aluminum sibling version of the yoyo.

That’s helpful for justifying the spend! It’ll be like a Ti for $150 and an aluminum for $50!

1 Like