YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Will the fund raiser still continue to the end date if the goal is met before then?

Ben seems to indicate that it will on the facebook page.

1 Like

Ben’s a heckuva nice guy.

Treated me and the family real nice when we met him on Friday.

Some great deals here regardless of whether or not people are interested in the titanium. I personally went for the $200 titanium, $40 7075 Catalyst and $30 2014 Genesis without rings. Considering the 888 and Shu-Ta pair for $20 and $50 as well.

Wow, $16,590 out of $20,000 funded in only 3 days. I don’t think they’re going to have any trouble hitting that goal.

I just hope that they do keep it open the full 30 days even if they hit their goal early. I filed my taxes last night, and we’ll be getting a very nice refund, I just don’t think I’ll get it back before this gets funded. And I really want to pick up that $200 titanium deal, if not some other packages as well. It’s the smart thing for them to do, so hopefully they keep it open and sell as much as they can.

It hit over 17k now, so they only needed one week to reach the goal, from the way it looks. I agree that it should be left open the full 30 days. People will be getting tax refunds, and have several more pay days between now and then. The longer it goes on, the more I’ll contribute.

I actually misread this question the first time. What the Facebook page seems to indicate is actually the opposite. I think the plan is to end the campaign when the 20K is reached. I could be wrong though.

Had to get in on a pair of the ShuTas. I don’t play 3a, but I figure one for the shelf/trading. B-grade for ano flaws. Had to jump on it. These will be my first 7075 throws.

I asked it on ask FM and got this answer.

Don’t really understand the why he was trying to be sly about it, but it seems like it will continue. Sometimes these nondirect answers come off as annoying.

He is saying that once you start a indiegogo and it starts getting funding, it has to go through till its end date.

So as long as there are offers on there, it continues to its date. If everything sells out, then I think it could end at that point unless more offers are added.

Yeah, as long as it gets to 20k, we get what we wanted anyway. So, if it’s set for 30 days, and they collect in excess of 20k, that adds more available funds to the project. If that happens, I’m sure they will decide whether to use the excess funds to make more yo-yos, spend more on packaging, engraving, anodizing or whatever. I think the more contributions collected, the better it works out for us. At this rate, it looks like they will definitely meet the goal.

I did my part, and bought a b-grade shut-ta and a 7075 Super G. Has anyone played a 7075 Super G? I’ve never seen these released before, but I could’ve missed it

Man I wish I saw this earlier, those indigogo deals are insane!

I have not played one, but I can only imagine it will be a monster (in a good way). Gon’ have power for days!

Debating picking one of these Ti throws up, price is not bad when you look at other Ti throws, but it’s still quite a bit of money…

Well looking to get super g or mvp but looking if they release more good perks.

oooh TA i think you might want to start buying the stuff now, cause it looks like a good portion of the package deals are sold out.

Who was lucky enough to snag that Grind Mutant?!

I’m not sure, though I had noticed it was gone. I was glad to have grabbed the last pair of B-Grade ShuTas. I’ve been wanting one for so long, and ended up with 2 for $50. Such a steal.

As of this writing only another $130.00 to go…