YoYoFactory Supernova

quote taken from the YoYoFactory website’s main page

so who else is stoked about this?

interesting, i hope its under 100.

I tried one at the Nationals. So good, it’s nice that their changing the name now for something very new. Great job Tyler and YYF! ;D :o

Even if it is around or over 100 I’d probably buy it, from what I hear it’s gonna be the next superstar

It’s very similar to the Severe line-up but it’s not a Superstar.

What’s happening is the team is receiving it as well as they did the Superstar (which was a big deal).

I still kinda wish it was called Sever3… Last I talked to Tyler he said it would be around $100.

-sniff sniff-

I smell overhype.

Let those who wanna hype it hype it. It doesn’t do any harm.

2 Likes

if it’s a really good yoyo, i don’t mind overhype.
i never tried one anyway. but i love the 2010 severe.
tyler has bunch of fans anyway.

I want it soooooo bad and who cares about hype

Never said it did.

Hype is hype is hype is hype.

Every YYF to ever be released is going to have hype around it.

So true.

In any case i am quite excited for this release

Up next: stacked Severe, undersized Severe.

Really? When I was there, the YYF stand wasn’t there because they weren’t sponsoring the contest. Was it in the Bird in Hand?

No, I went up to Tyler and I was like hey, is that a 2010 Severe, and he’s like no. So then I say what is it then, and then he’s like it’s a Severe 3. At that time it was. Then I asked him to try it, and he said yes, and it was absolute beast. Incredible.

So stoked for this yoyo, gonna try one from Julius first but I’ll probably buy one. Especially if it’s more like the '09 Severe than the '10.

…Yep

i have one, it’s the '09 severe, without caps, with the weight of the 2010 severe. and the profile of the 2010. i love this thing. i just wish i played more 5a. could get more use!

And this is a bad thing how? YYF is giving their customers variety to appeal to everyone at once.
Would you rather have less variety? No?

Thought so.

Where exactly did we say it was bad?

He stated something that is probably true and I agreed, we never said that we were angry for this to happen.

3 Likes