YoYoFactory Supernova

please keep the arguing to a minimum and try to stay on subject

It’s both of them combined into one as Tyler told me. Also it plays more on the side of an 09.

I am officially hyped.

THIS IS GOOD.

You should give me yours.

better be ready for the price tag being around $120 then :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I’m thinking it will be $95 to $110. Probably $120 for the special editions

Wrong sir. I actually talked with tyler at worlds and he said that he wouldn’t let them stack it. The orginial concept was to have an angular, almost hollow feeling yoyo, so stacks would defeat the purpose.

I cant argue with an undersized severe, though ::slight_smile:

i cant wait for an undersized version, i love the shape but im an undersized player. the only full sized yoyo i love throwing is my DNA and my starlight. but i am very VERY PUMPED for a smaller version i just hope it dosnt take to long for one to come out.

Im hyped. I just hate responsibility. I wanted an 09 severe, but never had the spare cash, wanted a 2010 severe, and never had the spare cash, and now I really want a SuperNova, so I do plan on buying a supernova and 2010 severe oneday.

I watch the video all the time. I can never just watch it once either.

Old post is old.

when does it come out i want 1 so bad i think ima gonna wait fo thi 1 stead fo gettin a phenomizm

BTNC and Bomb Squad already released their special editions.

BombSquad ran out. If you want one before new years you should get a BTNC edition.

Yeah, not a whole lot of people want black on black splash i guess. I know I did :wink:

So do I… it also comes with Red K-pads, and something special from YYF…

well i think the non special edition 1 is only like 100 $ so ill get tht also i want the superniva sign on it !!! if u have it how does it play ???

I don’t have it yet, but it plays really well, and has a solid feel. Also the Regular edition is going to be $120 most likely. It’s capless, but made to feel like it has caps.

Yup $120 not $100 sadly…

You guys are making it worse than it is, and why does everyone think it’s going to be $100?

Because recently they have been releasing $100 yoyos instead of their $120 usual. And I honestly think $100 for a yoyo is straight ridiculous.