Yoyofactory 6061 aluminium rockstar 2012 with 2 7075 metal rings!

Yes to reduce weight

or 7075 with titanium rings or whatever

You are confusing me…

6061 is lighter than 7075

Yeah. And the concept of bringing 6061 and 7075 together was originally (as far as I know) from the Berserker.

I think metal yoyos with metal rings a the new future in yoyo play :)!

The Berserker IS a metal yo-yo with metal rings. It already exists. Not really the “new future.”

then just every aluminium. No matter what.

I don’t understand what you mean…

Like horizontal the new trend is

sorry my english is not very good im from germany :)!

I mean I don’t understand what you are saying. Your grammar is kinda hard for me to grasp. No offense. Can you please rephrase?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn’t know you were from Germany. I’m on the YYE app so I can’t tell where people are from.

the german yoyo forums ar so boring! You must wait a day to get a reply!

For what it’s worth, 7075 is only .11 g/cm more dense than 6061.

i mean that horizontal play is a new trend in yoyo play. So why not metal yoyos with metal rings. First the berserker then the new something yoyo after that the rockstar!

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=45085.msg432100#msg43210. Then they should use any metal. Or reduce the weight. It’s just a idea. Don’t you want to play a rockstar with metal rings?

Don’t be all so negativ! It’s a great idea!

I’m not being negative. I’m being kind of…neutral. I think the current weight distribution is good for now, and probably forever. Probably.

If they make such a yoyo i would buy it! And you?

Depends. Every individual person has a different play style. I think that the current Rockstar without any weight rings is more fit for my style.