Yoyofactory 6061 aluminium rockstar 2012 with 2 7075 metal rings!

I don’t understand what you mean…

Like horizontal the new trend is

sorry my english is not very good im from germany :)!

I mean I don’t understand what you are saying. Your grammar is kinda hard for me to grasp. No offense. Can you please rephrase?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn’t know you were from Germany. I’m on the YYE app so I can’t tell where people are from.

the german yoyo forums ar so boring! You must wait a day to get a reply!

For what it’s worth, 7075 is only .11 g/cm more dense than 6061.

i mean that horizontal play is a new trend in yoyo play. So why not metal yoyos with metal rings. First the berserker then the new something yoyo after that the rockstar!

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=45085.msg432100#msg43210. Then they should use any metal. Or reduce the weight. It’s just a idea. Don’t you want to play a rockstar with metal rings?

Don’t be all so negativ! It’s a great idea!

I’m not being negative. I’m being kind of…neutral. I think the current weight distribution is good for now, and probably forever. Probably.

If they make such a yoyo i would buy it! And you?

Depends. Every individual person has a different play style. I think that the current Rockstar without any weight rings is more fit for my style.

I see. ok, I think that i’m the only person that think it’s cool, right? I think if anyone want such a yoyo then yyf would make such a yoyo. I don’ see any hope for a rockstar with metal rings -.- . Nobody wants it. :frowning:

You know Buzz-On has been making plastic yoyos with metal rings for years, right?

So the North/Protostar aren’t the first ones :]

I didn’ say that! I mean the berserker came later after northstar!

Yeahh, I think my english gets better everyday if i’m write and talk on english forums :)!

Well if there’s only one metal yoyo with metal rings on the market that’s been mentioned, my guess is they’re not too popular and hard to make. It would be easier to just add the weight instead of taking the time to make extra rings and put them into the yoyo. It works with plastics with metal rings because they’re totally different material.

Don’t worry :]. We’re not here to fight against you.
I think the current setup with the Rockstar is already good enough that there’s not much to change anymore. Be it horizontal or whatnot :smiley:

But you know, it’d be cool :]

Same with aluminum and titanium. I believe that there are a few yoyos on the market with this configuration.

OP: Could you please try to post everything you need to say in one post instead of triple posting. :slight_smile:

It’s not the same! A metal yoyo with harder and heavier aluminium rings then the yoyo plays differently then the same yoyo with same body and weight! Do you think c3 put the metal rings for nothing?