YoYoExpert Video Tournament

WOW your good lol!

Is that a PGM?

And alsoā€¦ Everybody who has access to a camera should sign up! even If it is your friends or relatives. It really wont be much of a competition if only 5 or 6 people are in a division.

One more questionā€¦ How will this tournament be run? As in will this be double elimination, round robin, or something like a march madness type of thing if we have the right number of people. All that is stated in the first post is that there will be a ladder of competitors viewable to the public.

Advanced for you my friend!

The ladder will determine who battles. The loser of the battle will not go on, but the winner will fight the winner of another battle, until we get to the last two people.

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

So its single elimination then?

Looks like it.

Looks like I have no chance thenā€¦ I always get paired with the person who wins the tournament in the first round

Come on, donā€™t be shy or afraid to battle. You wonā€™t lose this contest in beginner or advance group, and Samad is waiting for you for weeks! And Samad said that he need more people to battle, so please join in! Iā€™m counting on you.

Happy Throwing! =]

iā€™m in! :wink:

Beginner or Advanced?

Samad, didnā€™t you saw Xelaā€™s videos that were awesome. Xela is an advance player. duh

Happy Throwing! =]

I was talking to eightpints. As you can see, I quoted his text/

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

Oh, lol. bummer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Throwing! =]

I would like to join! Begginer please! :wink:

~Steven

well, lets see I will probaly compete as soon as I have some recent video made. (I have gotten better since my first yo-yo video.)

I lost the wire to my camera but I will join when I find it

Okay guys, we are gonna start in a couple of days. Please get some more people, so that way there can be prizes for you guys.

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

I need to practice a lot more now, then. Iā€™m thinking that there might be some tough competition. This is going to be interesting. :smiley:

Come on people, join! It doesnā€™t matter how good you are, itā€™ll be fun.

I will join if i can figure out my cameraā€¦ i REALLY want toā€¦

Lol, i want to join! i call begginer! So yeah iā€™m in. :smiley:

~Steven

He put you in already. :stuck_out_tongue: