YoYoExpert Video Tournament

Hey Samad, Update the First Post to say the I am giving a MIP Velocity Premium to the winner and a Surprise for the winner of the advanced division.

The day we start is on the original post.

Done!

Also, I have who is battling who, but I wont announce it yet!

Are you still accepting people?

Yes.

And just cause I canā€™t wait, tournament will start tomorrow. First round people will be announced tonight, at 8:00 PM PST. I will modify this post to include the firs battlers! Remember - Battlers are chosen randomly, so donā€™t think I paired you up cause I wanted to :wink:

So, Practice, practice, and practice!!!

And do we have to send a video from YouTube/Vimeo.com to post here for a battle?

Happy Throwing! =]

Nah, not anymore. Just make a video when you need to battle.

Also, I will check with all of the competitors who are battling this week if it is okay with them.

do we have to upload it on Saturday or can we do so beforehand?

You can do so before as well. Make sure you send it to me before Sunday though.

Okay, someone told me to post the people now, so EST people could see it.

For the Beginner Section!

The Battle is:

Steven vs. Kim-Lan!

[i]
For the Advance Section:
[size=12pt]
yo_shi vs. Xela

Please make a video with 3 - 5 combos, and send it to me, before Sunday begins. Please make sure string visibility is high and try your best! If I can barely see the string, I will deduct 5 pts, so I suggest using fresh string.
Also, if you do tricks outside of range from the camera, I wonā€™t count points from that part.

I will make a poll with your videos, and the YoYoExperts at this site can vote. Each vote will give you one additional point.

Is this just the first round?

should I still make my video??

so minimum 3combo, max 5combos?
combo? or trick?
and minimum 10 sec max 20 sec?

No, you donā€™t need to make your video. Only the battlers need to make the video.

Basically, I mean 3 throws minumum, and 5 maximum. Throws, combos, it doest matter. No regens. Each combo basically means it doesnt come back to your hand until the next clip - or combo.

Also, it doesnt matter how long.

Yay! Glad you started it, Samad! =] Canā€™t wait for my round! :wink:

~yo! shi!

het guys!
show me akan3a video!
i want to know who iā€™m battleling with! ;D
lol
have i do to do something crazy???
i have some new stuff, i can film now but i have some day to make betterā€¦lol

akan3a show me your skill!!!

Hello everybody! I am new on theĀ  yoyoeXpert forum and I would like to participate!Ā  :slight_smile:

Beginner for you my friend!

He doesnt have a video yet, but he will later. Just film what you think is good enough. You may want to hold back some really good tricks if you feel you may need them later on.

EDIT: AKan3a cannot participate in this round. Instead, Xela will be battling:

yo_shi!!!

iā€™m in if it is still available. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlARjRyjW0g
can you see this Samad?

Okay, cool. But you will still have to make a normal video when you are actually chosen to battle :smiley:

I will. if youtube works.

how i wish that there will be freestyle tournament also.