Project cancelled, due to lack of interest! Sorry for the two people who actually sent me proper entries!
[s]Alrighty guys! Here’s the plan.
I’m going to put together a yoyo video of anybody and everybody here who wants to contribute! It doesn’t matter what skill level you’re at, or what style you play. Everybody can be a part of this!
Here’s what you need to do to participate.
I’m going to tentatively set the deadline for clips to December 1st. (This is subject to change.)
Send an email with your Yoyoexpert account name and of your yoyo trick (attached or with a download link) to email@example.com
Here are the guidelines.
- You must include the name of your yoyoexpert account in the email. (I will be editing this into your clip in the video)
- Only ONE THROW is allowed per person. Any video with more will not be included in the video.
- In addition to only having 1 throw, each person is limited to 30 seconds of footage. (I can trim the ends, just try not to do anything extremely long. This is negotiable if you have something incredible :D)
- Your video must be of adequate visual quality. If I decide it is not up to high enough standards, I will contact you to figure out a solution.
- The video must either be directly attached to the email, or a download link must be included.
- Any email sent that does not obey these guidelines may be discarded without notification. PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING.
You may OPTIONALLY include your real name AND/OR the name of your trick for me to include in the video if you so choose.
As long as you meet the guidelines, your trick is guarantee’d to be included!
And that’s it! I think this has the potential to be a lot of fun, and turn out really incredible! Let’s get is started!
-Jared A.K.A. Elen