YoYoExpert Community Video Compilation - Brought to you by Elen!

I’ll try to make one. :wink:

Great! Thanks a bunch!

I havn’t been able to figure it out yet, but I’ll see if I can learn it to help you. Sounds like your clip is going to be awesome :]

Awesome! :smiley: Im totally going to go record now.

I will be in it if I have time

it seems to me that someone else had a idea very similar to this that never came to be as far as I know.

Well, assuming people really do get their clips to me (which they have been), I can assure you this video will happen ^^

No its the same for me. I’m on a mac, so maybe thats it. Anyways i use a program called TubeTV to download the youtube videos. Creates a MP4 file. Works really well.

If anyone needs a video converted btw, i can do that for them. Most of the formats i can convert are wmv, wma, mp4, mpeg, mov (for quicktime), avi, and dv. Just in case someone needed it converted for the project.
Great idea btw ElendilAndurilz! I might submit a vid myself, once i get a video camera that can film something decent… lol

Sounds great. I can actually work with virtually any file format besides .flv (and the only reason for that is the quality loss). My biggest concerns are video quality, as well as not overloading myself with work, so those are the reasons why I cannot download everyone’s youtube videos or edit everyones old videos.

I can’t wait to see what everyone has in store for this. I’ve got a few clips already that are looking pretty sweet!

I don’t know if I can make September 1st. I have a LOT of stuff going on at home right now and I want to order some stuff first, but I’ll see what I can do.

I will almost definitely be extending that date. I just put that out there to try and get people moving. I have a feeling a handful of people will want a few more weeks, which is fine. I might start editing the other clips together on that date or something though. Just do your best ^^

This is a GREAT idea! I will definitely make a video! The only bad part of this is that I don’t know how I’m going to decide which trick is my favorite! I can’t decide if I should do my favorite made up 1a trick or 4a! AHHHHHH!!! Thanks though Elen/Jared!

me too, I’ll have a little fun!

Can’t wait to get some more clips in! I want as many people to get involved with this as possible! Feel free to offer any suggestions you would like for the final video (either via email or in this thread). This video is for this community, so this community should decide what they want the final to look like! ^.^ Get involved everyone!

These kinds of videos are always so great!

So may I be allowed to enter a video even though I do not post here that often?

~Z

Yes Zammy, we welcome you because we are awesome and you are awesome. It wouldn’t hurt if you started to post here a bit more often though :wink:

And it will take a long time before I can make my video. I need some new string and I’m pretty busy right now because I’ve just moved out and stuff.

Alrighty! I’m sure we can all be patient ^^ Just do your best.

Of course! The more people involved the better!

There are already some really awesome submissions to this. I’m pushing the due date back a month, since it seems like a lot of people need more time. Can’t wait to see what else there is in store for this!

Gah, don’t have a camera right now…

Find a friend with one! There’s plenty of time still ^.^

Well I am going to revive this thread, but I am in…two months later…I just have to go and make up a crazy trick for this.