YoYoExpert Video Tournament

Yep:)

Come on!!!we need more people!!

How about whoever wins Will get a prize donated by meā€¦

I wont tell you what it isā€¦butā€™ll itā€™ll for sure be worth your while.

Wellā€¦does that mean you are not competing?

Ill participate because I can use my friends camera. Im definitely a beginner. (im in the advanced section of tricks but my hardest trick that I can do vary rarely is suicides)

Iā€™m on master-level yoyoing skills, so Iā€™m advance.

Happy Throwig! =]

Iā€™m in! =] Advanced for me.

~yo! shi!

I think this thread needs a little bumping up and I have a couple of questions.

How much will the votes affect our score compared to your judging?
Will there be only one winner for both divisions or will there be a winner for each division?

What! Samad come on canā€™t you make beginner that, a beginner category, because from that video i donā€™t think many people can enter in the beginner section.

Oh, I have another question. Actually, I have a statement. It doesnā€™t seem that this is really a tournament. Itā€™s more of a contest, I think. I guess it doesnā€™t really matter, but just saying.

iā€™m in. i guess iā€™m a beginner

Votes will give individual points.

Meh, w/e :slight_smile:

Also, one more announcement! DrYoYo from yoyoskills will we sponsoring this event. If we get 10 people in each category, dryoyo says he will give a prize to the winner of each category. So come on! Sign up.

For more fun, check out yoyoskills at: http://yoyoskills.com/
Look for his awesome reviews, his amazing interviews, learn tricks, and just have a good time.

Also, see yoyoskills on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/YoYoSkills

Allow me to Specify.

I have two prizes set aside. One for each Category. I am not a rich man rolling around in Cuban Cigars and Picasso toilet paper, but what I plan to offer, I consider to be pretty good Mint prizes.

My only prerequisite is that in order to get the prize, the division must have 10 entries. If Beginner has 10 entries but Advanced only has 3, then I will give a prize for Beginner. Same in reverse, and if both have at least 10 entries, I will give a prize for both.
Understand?

Good, get on it.

im still in Im just lagging on the filming because Iā€™ve been stuck at work lol

When are we going to start the tournament?

Happy Throwing! =]

Iā€™ll enter for Advanced, when are videos due?

may i compete?

I guess these questions are more directed towards Samad, but I can answer them, so I did.

Once we have enough people.

First, you need to have a short video for him to determine if you fit in that division or not, then the videos for the actually competition will be due 5 days after the tournament starts (there is no set date).

Sure, you need to get a short video of yourself yo-yoing first, so Samad can see which division you belong in and post it along with the division you wish to join.

Kim-Lan hit the nail right on the head for all of those questions!

Looks like right now I can give a New in box Premium Velocity to the beginner, and I am still working on a prize for Advanced but it might be a metal (used, but good) or a Higby FH (Something like that).

Heres the most recent video of me.