YoYoExpert Suicide Contest!

[b]YoYoExpert Suicide Contest is now available![/b]

First off, this will be a Suicide compitition. Too be in the contest you have to know how to do variations of Suicide or just normal Suicide.

I will be judging, and YoYoExpert will be judging also! I will be looking for smoothness, string visibility, what kind of variations of suicides, and how many you do.

You can do as many suicides as you want.

YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 THROW!

I have a prize that is from DrYoYo that is very kind to donate to us eXpert’s. It will be a suprise, but to do that I need 15 people to join my contest!

If you want to be in it comment down below. I won’t have advanced and begginer like Samad did. I will be doing two at a time. Andre, if you want to be apart of my compition, you welcome to be in it!

The tops is 2 days! I’m going on vacation in next Friday. You shall put your video on any video site and message me with the link. When i get both videos, i will vote, and all the eXpert’s out there will vote also!

Get ready for it!

NOTE: You will get more points for variations.

---------------------------
                   1)yoyoman   vs Samad
                   2)Ebinballer   vs Starscream88
                   3)rsmod123  vs knobbemoki1
                   4)               vs
                   5)                -
                   6)                -
                   7)                -
                   8)                -

~Steven

GREAT IDEA!

Questions:
Any time limit? Or can you just keep going however long you want?
Can it be in clips?
Can you switch yoyos?
Any prize?

You can only have 1 throw. I have nothing to give so the prize is who ever wins is the YoYoExpert best suicider!

Can we do 4a suicides?

Uhm, no.

Why one throw? Even world record setters get more throws

why no 4a suicides? They are suicides too :-\

they are easier. but they are simalar.

I could do a 1hour video of me doing suicides, and i would totaly win. It’s fair with 1 srong throw. It’s like your’s. Only 5 combos, or tricks.

~Steven

ignore the end.

replace it with yoyo expert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3APhf9MuE

Lol, i know.  I saw this on 1drop site.  I didn’t know Brett put one up, oh well.

I dont think its fair cause some people dont have yoyos that can spin for maybe 5 minutes. I think time limit would be better.

Yes, that is a very good idea. I can barely spin for 20 seconds when doing tricks lol

I will Sponsor a prize for this contest also.

Nothing crazy, but there will be a prize if Steven will let me give one.
Stipulation, Steven, you must have 15 entries for me to sponsor a prize for this contest

It doesn’t matter how long. If you could do 2 AWSOME suicides, you could beat a guy who does 50 normal suicides. and DrYoYo that’s okay but you don’t have too.

Okay Steven, If you change your mind I really don’t mind

Comon poeple! Want to win a prize for yo-yoing! Join DrYoYo, and my contest!

~Steven

No man, It is your Contest, i am just giving prize to the winner help encourage people to join. Its all you bro.
Heck, I might even compete

I would like to compete.