YoYoExpert Suicide Contest!

count me in~

Okay we have 2 people. Yoyoman and Ebinballer will be competing first. I will tell you when you will compete.

I want to compete. I am gonna make a new video for the real contest

i wanna compete! can we have time limits instead of 1 throw max? it would really help me :frowning:

I think it should be like only 3 suicides max beacause if I do 3 really good suicides and samad does 10 GOOD suicide he will win. get it?

I’m in

Happy Throwing! =]

I’m in. But don’t expect me to win. I’m terrible at suicides.

UPDATED! Check who you are competing with.

What i have so far.

yoyoman vs Ebinballer

Sanad vs starscream88

rsmod123 vs knobbemoki1

~Steven

We need a little more people. yoyoman and Ebinballer, you can start your videos. When you have put them on a video site message me. When i get both of your videos i will judge and all you eXpert’s out there will vote also!

yoyoman vs Ebinballer START.

The deadline is 2 days TOPS. I’m going to Florida on next Friday. Try to make your video as soon as possible.

~Steven

When is mine due? cuz i just made my YYE video and I dont want to make another one!

Kay, Sanad can battle, but when am I battling?

I’m still laughing from that!! ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley:

Me versus Samad???
Oh wait, He is bad playing suicide. HAH! :smiley:

Happy Throwing! =]

dang!, I was gone yesterday so I have had no time do do anything.
I may have it tomorrow. or tuesday. is that okay?

when is mine due? My camera is having issues

try to get yours on monday or tuesday. I might have to do the last people after my Florida trip, only if my mom get’s this connection thing.

Ebinballer try to get yours monday or tuesday. Same with you yoyoman.

okay, I will film mine tomorrow since my camera had to charge today.

Okay. Ebinballer are you working on yours?

NOTE AGAIN: Some people have to do there’s after my Florida trip.

~Steven

Umm- Can we got later my camera is like breaking and I still need to to create some more!

No - I’m sorry. I can’t wait for you because Samad and all the other user’s that are in this will be brought back bringing them for a more waiting time. I will have to put you for next compitition.

~Steven