Yoyoexpert Gift Exchange :)

Yeah it does y’all are one slot short I wanted to fill it but I have to wait till I build a good rep

That would be my guess. Only one more person who meets the criteria and we should be good to go.

If yall don’t find nobody just pm me alright

Come on man, give it up. You’ve posted more in this topic than everyone else combined. You’re not even close to the criteria, The organizer has told you multiple times Hes not going to accept you, and honestly, because of your inability to take no for an answer, I would personally be nervous to have you in anyway. Stick around a while, make contributions to the community, do some more trading, and get in on the next go around.

6 Likes

He makes a good point…

Yeah I understand. Guess I will build up my good rep and then come back so when’s the next time y’all are doing this?

Am I well Known? Just curious :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t do trades so I don’t have feedback yet :).

Begging never helps. Post in Modification And Maintenance and people will give you feedback. And Thank You Post.

These Usually happen around Christmas, This one is Random. Just check the fourms for one every now and then. :wink:

I sent yo magic a message. I should be the last person in

Bcmaddog pm him and ask that’s what I did

If that last slot isn’t taken yet I want in.

I deff mind, I only have 17 feedback, 18 tomorrow. Anyways even at 17 that is low because this has to be people that have proven themselves as far as trades and sells go. Everyone on the list are people I see in the forum often and I feel will do everything as listed. Back during Christmas I wanted to partake but I didn’t even ask because my feedback was too low, since then I have done a lot of trades with people who are vets of the community so it’s cool.

You said you would follow the rules right? Well one of the rules is you can’t participate unless you have certain amount of feedback, you broke it. Sorry man but just do some legit trades and then you can join in next time

Does MagicYo just PM us individually who we get?

Edit: YoMagic, been playing my T5 way too much, I’ve got Magic Yo on the brain…man that thing is awesome though!

First its Yomagic lol and ill pm you random addresses soon

If there is another one after this I would love to participate.

Haha my bad, I’ve been playing my T5 too much lol I’ve got Magic Yo on the brain! I mean a $13 dollar throw that plays like a $100 dollar throw…it still just blows my mind.

Well ill tell you the whips a 10$ throw and I’ve had a g5 DNA 888 and the whip can hold its own against them so there’s lots of good cheap yoyos now in days

i don’t think you pay attention to the topic you are posting in. I’ve seen this from you multiple times.

looking forward to see who i get. :stuck_out_tongue:

So excited!

Stoked! I can’t wait to get my address so I can mail out shazam! Because I totally have shazam’s ring…totally.

yeah I’ve looked through p my profile post and this is the only one I’ve posted it in so I have no clue how you’ve seen it in multiple post. Unless you just don’t pay very good attention and saw something close and assumed it was the same. Also I was referring to that guy talking about how good his 13$ yoyo was. And trying to make a point that its not about how much you spend sometimes the cheap throws are really good to