Yoyoexpert Gift Exchange :)

I wish I could take part in this but I am new to the forum, not really but I don’t actually take part in most of the threads, I’m more of a learning everything type of person.

I really won’t in can I be apart? Please

Want not wont auto correct. let me in

It’s us only, no international.

Almost there keep em coming!

I am in the us I’m from ga

So can I be In Please?

Your feedback isnt enough and your not well know, sorry but you can’t participate

Sign me up

I pm you

Stookie pm me your address

@xxsanexx: can you stop pming asking to be in, sorry but maybe next time

I will fallow all the rules ill be a part and help any way I can and I don’t think no one here minds if I’m in right guys? Do y’all mind if I participate, yes no mybe. Please I really wanna do it

Besides y’all need more people anyway and I will fallow all the rules

Really please let me have the last slot please I have 4 people on here I’ve done business with who will tell you I’m honest I was a good buyer are seller also a great trader I was polite and tried to help the best I could and if you want I can have any of them messaging you saying as much please let me be apart

Dude please stop begging. You only have 2 feedback, you only have a couple of posts made, you are not well known, and by the looks of it you live out of the USA. (It says you live in the country of Georgia if you live in the state of Georgia please change it)

Yes I live in the state not the country I just don’t know how to change it and I really would like to be apart of it this is the last time ill ask but may I be in . And I am in the us I am very honest and would love to be a part of what y’all are doing

He uses “y’all” a lot, he must be from the state of Georgia ;D Sorry man, rules are rules, if you had even a few more feedback and way more posts and were more well known in our community, then I’m sure they would have let you join, but stop begging man and just wait for next time. Just try and get your reputation built (not as a beggar though, that’s never good) and do some more trades or buy stuff off the bst’s, you can bump up your trade rep that way too. Good luck and see ya next time. Y’all come back now, ya hear? ;D

Also, to change your profile information, go up to the top menu and click on ‘Profile’ then on the left hand side you’ll see ‘Modify Profile’ and under that click on ‘Forum Profile Information’ then change your country/state.

Alright well let me know next time y’all have one and yes I even have a southern accent typing ain’t that sad

Lol well mybe next time I will be able to join y’all, I really am hoping I can build my feedback and be able to participate

Does it start after we fill up slots?