YoYoExpert Forum Secret Santa Thread: Ship anytime between now and December 1st

thanks for your support guys (and gals hahaha!) ;D

1 Like

Same! He’s a pretty cool guy :smiley:

1 Like

I’m super excited for this! This is gonna be awesome!

yeah!

Love the enthusiasm guys! I’m excited as well :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!

Im stoked. Its a good opportunity to try something I might never get otherwise.

Do you guys think it’s a good idea for me to basically send a coupon for a free polish as one of my gifts? Seems like kind of a weird idea lol.

Well that could be part of your gift for sure! But that can’t just be your gift alone. That would be a neat thing to include in your gift though

I wasn’t planning on it being the only thing :wink:

Hope I get in I have 9 feedback O.o

This is gonna be sweet I want to do this sooo bad

So many great people are joining, I’m excited!

I know right I want the powder job so bad

If I win that powdercoat, I’m going to strip a yoyo just so I can get it powdercoated lol.

Haha, I don’t have any raw yoyos. do they need to be raw for a powdercoat?

I do admit that I am jealous. I’m not going to get into the mix this year but definitely next year.

Any of you guys visit/are regulars over at Reddit? They do a huge secret santa every year, and have a site (www.redditgifts.com) that they use to handle all of this. You should contact them next year and see if they’ll let you run a secret santa through their site. They’d probably be open to it, as there’s a subreddit for throwers over there (www.reddit.com/r/throwers), and they do little exchanges for different subreddits all the time (Doctor who gift exchange, crafts exchange, etc) I’ve done 3 gift exchanges using their system in the past, and they’ve all gone really well!

I won’t participate in this one, as I don’t have enough feedback and I’ve already signed up for reddit’s secret santa this year, but I just wanted to pop in and give that suggestion :smiley:

What if I have a lot of feedback (18) on eBay.