YoYoExpert Forum Secret Santa Thread: Ship anytime between now and December 1st

Of course it is case by case scenario with choosing people and that’s why I have the right to add who I want. I will leave the feedback count at 10 though. If others are under the 10 feedback then post here and if your trustworthy and credible then ill decide.

I think my trade count is acceptable. It was wonderfull doing this last year and I would be glad to do it again.

I dunno, it’s a little low…

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought I may have been pushing it. Post count is too low as well.

And that signature is just so tacky

Fixed.

1 Like

In regards to people being allowed in, I’m pretty new to the forums so I’m not trying get in, even though I would love to. I love secret santas, and I’ve organized one for the last 2 years in my Navy workshops, always fun. On the other hand, I’ve also participated in a few online secret santas, and another consideration you could possibly use is post count. with MR.yoyoguy for example, he has no trades, but he has over 400 posts and is pretty active on the boards. Maybe you can make a few exceptions.
Also after doing a few of these online, I would also suggest everyone use tracking numbers and send them to the organizer once shipped. They really aren’t that expensive to use and can help protect losses in the mail. Christmas is the busiest time for shipping and more business means more opportunity for losses.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Confirmed feedback of 3 would be good. Make sure those they have traded with ship in a box, timely and accurate descriptions. Is it $20 retail or trade market value?

See, I would really like to do this. I think it’d be pretty fun. But, only have two positive feedback.

But, on the other hand, I have over 3000 posts and have been an active longtime member of the forum for 3 years, since May 2009.

So yeah. I dunno. lol

$20 minimum market value I guess. Honestly though many people send gifts worth more then that but that is the minimum

Credibility and trustworthiness is also accounted for. You have no feedback but are an active member that could be trusted. So PM me your info

still a bunch of spots available

Lets get these slots filled!

Come on, people!

Could i please participate? i have like 1500 or so posts and currently have 7 feedback, and 1 trade but i didnt get feedback for, and two other pending trades, so i almost have 10 feedback!

EDIT: trevorvor just gave me feedback! i now have 8 feedback and 2 pending trades.

PM supreh

1 Like

:smiley:

i think supbreh is more than trustworthy! he should obviously be allowed to join!

I will also vouch for Supbreh’

1 Like