YoYoExpert Forum Expert! BIG NEWS!

I don’t have a certificate either. But I did get a million stickers, which made me just as happy. ;D

I got 4, and getting really off-topic, but they seem to un-stick from my case’s fabric.

u should ask andre.

About the certifiacte? I thought about it, but I decided not to. It would seem ungrateful of me, and I wouldn’t want him to pay shipping again for the certificate.

no about the dm, that’s important.

I think someone should be made a mod, Andre can do it all himself, but I can’t imagine the strain

He did get the DM.

You shouldn’t want to become an eXpert just so that you can get some free stuff. Sure, that part is nice, but it’s not like anybody here is so poor that they need free stuff. Everybody should want to be the eXpert (when they deserve it) so that they can contribute to this forum better. :smiley:

2 Likes

oh, he didn’t get the certificit (spelling :P) sorry about that.

So, it’s about 9:00 at night here, so when?

It’s 6:00 PM PST here. He has to announce it soon. Maybe he’ll announce it at 11:59 PM EST. I don’t know, it’s getting pretty late for you over there. He told me today… so. I am going to a get-together with friends, so I probably will miss it tonight. I’ll see it tommorow, though. :wink:

9:06 his time.

Don’t bug him guys, he’ll get to it when he gets to it.

I know. I’ve been gone for 3 hours, and still none…

Im just curious

I haven’t been on in a while! (So much work to do…) I can’t wait to see who it is!

The last thing needed is a young guy with mod privileges. I know how that will turn out.
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1010/1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg

I think thats funny but will have to disagree, I think Pheenix, Kim-Lan, Doc Robot, and Samad would all do very well as mods… And if they did get crazy I think Andre would take care of it…

DocRobot is an adult, I think he will do fine.

Pheenix is the oldest out of myself, Kim-Lan, and him.

Kim-Lan is a year older then me. However, she is…well…I can’t really describe it, but she would make a great mod.

I’m the youngest…and it wouldn’t work out. Its okay though - André didn’t PM me :slight_smile:

I agree