YoYoExpert Forum Expert! BIG NEWS!

You know, I don’t get the point of the eXpert. Some people nominate others but then it might get people who have been here long too thinking:

“Oh, my posts aren’t good enough.”

I think we all should be equal and let Mods be Mods.

1 Like

Why does everyone have to challenge the system? The point of the forum eXperts is to recognize those who help out on the forum. Instead of arguing about it, why can’t you just let it be? André made it for the benefit of the forum, not for us to debate about it.

1 Like

I know, I really don’t understand why people think the forum “eXpert” idea is bad, its for the sake of us being more helpful.

I think DocRobot would be the best mod in history, he took things really sereosly (tomonzzz is the the thing that stands out for some reason.) and always inspired everyone. He might have to be the coolest guy to ever post on YoYoExpert, but he left bacause of us. (I hate myself! :stuck_out_tongue: )

haha.

True dat Samad.

Look under fourm experts, Jayyo WON! Yeah!

See this is the magic about it all. Everybody wants to be the eXpert, therefore, they are a lot more helpful.

And I think we NEED a moderator here. I think DocRobot should be a moderator because it seems like he would be really good at that. But while making someone a moderator, you also have to make he/she eXPert again. And I don’t know if DocRobot will be eXpert again. He posts more rarely than before, well he barely posts at all, but he is on a lot of the time. Whoever the July eXpert is, I hope it’s one of the current eXperts, because we could need a moderator here. And I hope we won’t need to wait until September. August is late enough.

It isn’t a contest, haha.

I too think we need another moderator, BUT, whenever I flag a post (a couple a week if I think back) Andre always takes care of it and emails me a thank you.
So, in the mean time, I recommend we moderator ourselves, and flag topics that we thing cross a line.

and by flag, I of course mean hit the “Report to moderator” link.