YoYoExpert Forum Expert! BIG NEWS!

I’m restless.
Seriously. 2 hrs of sleep.
:smiley:

You guys could show a little bit of courtesy. André is (or at least seems to be) a fairly busy man and he doesn’t even have to do the eXperts thing so just be thankful that he is and let him take his time to get stuff done so he can announce the people. Thanks.

3 Likes

Why does everyone forget GM user? I think its him alright.

Well, we understand/respect that andre has a life too, but its the hype that gets members going.

Not so much as me, I’m eager to see who.

Making three posts about it is a little over the top though.

Addment: Remember that this is the internet…

Yeah. You can use another topic about the same thing, but oh well.

Couldn’t we all just be excited for when he announced it and rejoice afterwards instead of bugging him to announce it?

If you’re pointing that at me, I have no problem. I just made a statement for others.

Yes guys, please be patient.

No I wasn’t pointing at anybody in particular, just anybody who was doing what I was talking about. No offense to anybody either, just pointing out ideas.

Oh ok. Sorry. :slight_smile:

Cool! I think that would be Jayyo and Xdolh.

Happy Throwing! =]

I’ll tell you all I am not it.

Agreed with Pheenix. DYonch, Jayyo, Xdohl, and some others that are very helpful but arn’t on as much. I think RSmod does a ton of little things that seem to be more helpful overall than people listed above.

Well no one claims to be it, Xdohl is on a trip so I assume that he is one. Him and Jayyo are my guesses, not my hopes, but my guesses. (No offence guys :slight_smile:

Andre is a very busy man but we just need this to be all settled, I am bored asking everyone if they are the eXpert…

1 Like

Rsmod123 needs this! It’s his destiny!!!

To clear things up, I will not be your mod :wink:

But you will always be our moderators. :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

Noooooooooo! :cry:

lol

I think it will be Rsmod123. Later.

Keep it spinning™

sso what is so good about forum expert
you do the same stuff you do now with a little bit extra
either way I think it is jayyo and Rsmod123
the point of forums is to hang out,learn stuff, get help, talk about stuff, show videos, sell and trade, and etc.

Finally! Being eXpert gives you nothing but a slight amount of respect, a neat detail on your profile, a Dark Magic with mirrored caps and a signed certificate (I don’t have this and I’m not sure if I was supposed to get one).

Addment: And then there’s the fact that people appreciate your help and bigger chance of being moderator.