Yoyo tattoo suggestions

Hey all! Going up to my buddies to get some ink today, and I want a yoyo themed tat! It’s going to be a small piece, so something legible auto a small size would be best. I was thinking something like 1- handed star or green triangle. What do you think would look good?

2 Likes

What was your first yo-yo?

First Base, at least that I’d be willing to admit :neutral_face:

The onedrop picture logo?

I don’t own any ODs…

2 Likes

Clyw pickaxes? Or the yeti fist?

Do you not like it?

I have a First Base, Skyva, Sherpa and Jackknife.

1 Like

I love it, best first throw IMO.

How big wouls the tattoo be?Two hands forming a triangle would look great idk

1 Like

3x3ish. It’s a piece my buddy is giving me for helping him set his new shop up. I don’t want to ask for something huge and take advantage.

Do you think that would be legible at a smaller size?

2 Likes

I dont know:(

1 Like

What about a yoyo itself?Maybe in the string you can write a word…like your name idk

1 Like

Seems to me that you may be rushing it. Personally I have a one year wait on designs. It will be a permanent addition to my body. I design a tattoo I think I will want, wait a year. Check it out again, if I’m still loving the design, I get er done. More times than not I decide against getting it.

4 Likes

I did that with my first 3, and I have known I want this for awhile, just wondering what would look clean. In the end, it all depends on what my bud says will work well.

2 Likes

Doc Pop logo is literally classic tattoo style. The yoyo with wings.

4 Likes

It is pretty neat.

7 Likes

There’s also that sick severed hand/screaming yoyo design.

3 Likes

I like, but maybe with skeletal wings? I’m not an angel wings kind of guy.

3 Likes

If I wasn’t on mobile I would have posted it, but this is the yoyo emblem to tattoo. Or that monster fist thing too.

4 Likes