Any yoyo related tattoos?

It’s been too long since I’ve had any ink done, and I was thinking about what to get next when the thought of a yoyo tattoo popped into my head. Does anyone have any yoyo related tattoos they’d be willing to show off?

3 Likes

I know @_Z1 has a Moebius tattoo

@edhaponik has a NoJive tattoo

3 Likes

I was looking through this old thread and now I’m wondering if the offer still stands for a free One Drop yoyo if you have OD tattoo. I’d get one anyway, but a free yoyo would be a nice bonus.

5 Likes

Call the Ditch Down crew!

4 Likes

DD44 for life

2 Likes

Got this towards the end of 07 or beginning of 08

7 Likes

I have a long standing deal where if someone puts my logo on them, they get a free yoyo.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but several people around the world have done it haha.

5 Likes

Ok, that’s tempting. It doesn’t hurt that you’ve got a good looking logo that I’ll bet looks good as a tattoo.

5 Likes

You get my logo tattooed on you, and not only will I give you a free yoyo - but I’ll get your genie lamp tattooed on me. lolol

4 Likes

I have a buddy that got the YYS logo tattooed on him and he used to get free stuff from em :joy: was thinking of trying it with YYE :man_shrugging:t5: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d consider it for a free yoyo from the next 2 “new” drops , because the detail in your logo won’t be a cheap tattoo :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Can not support lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My first tattoo was a clean machine when I was 18. Done in a motel by a guy covered in face tats fresh out of prison. It was horrible. The cardinal was supposed to be carrying the yoyo by the string but the string looked like a scar and all the lines were blown out on the yoyo. I had it reworked a few years back and the clean machine is dark but remains !

10 Likes

Hardcore

5 Likes

I thought I was a rockstar back then :rofl:

5 Likes