New Onedrop Tat(old logo)

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/7532/onedropd.jpg

Dude, nice! You’re OD tats are pretty sick!

I want a YYJ one

what would that look like?

I still don’t get your YYJ obsession…

lol

You get a free yoyo for the tattoo?

Haha

pretty sure you do.

No one does, that’s what makes it special.

Total Epicness, duh. I want the JD YYJ logo.

I love it. (and the other one!)

You should post a picture with both wrists right next to each other. I’d love to see it.

heh. Where would u get it? Ur wrist?

Probably on his nose would work.

I actually LOL’ed

Man… Do you get more free yoyos? Haha, I Pm’d you about the other one and you said you got a yoyo and 5 pairs of side effects and other stuff! It’s really cool!

yeah, and a great deal if you want an OD tat!

I’m not ever gonna get a tat even if it is for a jo that’s 100+ dollars worth, it’s not worth it IMO, especially if you’re paying more for the tat job than you would for the yoyo.

To Brandon (the OP), I love it. Haha your skin still looks a bit red from the whole burning ink into your skin thing. :wink:

I’m probably not gonna get a tat, either, I MIGHT get one of someone’s name… Maybe at some point later in my life… Maybe…

[quote=“Lordchootapa,post:19,topic:49594”]
Strongly considering my kids’ names in a reasonably ornate script. I already have a tattoo from when I was 19. Most of the time I forget it’s there, it becomes such a part of you. I know it’s hard to relate to, but your brain actually starts omitting it from your image of yourself, even when you’re looking right in a mirror! It’s a weird thing to be starting right at it but not seeing it, and then suddenly go “Oh yeah! Tattoo!”

It’s generally considered good (great) advice to not get the name of a love interest… even if she or he becomes your wife or husband…