Yoyo supplies box / case

Does anyone else have a dedicated box or case for parts, etc.? I bought this tackle box for $10 yesterday. Show us your toolbox!

15 Likes

CHRIS? IS THAT REALLY YOU?

(they questioned my sentence-creating skills, tsk)

6 Likes

Already back and making new awesome topics already … you spoil us @ChrisFrancz :kissing_heart:

I have a little fold up organizer for my smaller parts and I recommend it

15 Likes

The craft and sporting goods aisles are treasure troves for supplies junkies. I’ve been wanting to go to the local camera shop because I bet there are awesome hard lens cases that are perfect for one yoyo.

I should get a bunch of axles like you have but in 4 years I have never broken one.

6 Likes

dude. seriously. send me buy it now link. i need this in my life.

5 Likes

Need to get more Stickers, but It’ll Get there :smiley:

11 Likes

Next time you place an order with us just make a note asking for extra sticker, we’ll hook you up. :grin:

14 Likes

Will Definitely do! Thanks :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s a “clamshell part case”. Probably lots like it!

2 Likes

Where have you been!? Missed seeing your furry friend user pic :grinning:

2 Likes

Those clear plastic tray type cases, I believe are mostly made by Plano, a tackle box company. Thats a great idea btw, Ive been looking for a padded smooth surface case for my throws that I can put all these stickers on, before I start sticking them on the walls in the house and see how long before my wife notices. Then Ill blame it on the kids. #Dadlife

1 Like

I actually use yye stickers to cover up cracks in my wall :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:point_up:t2:We’re the cracks in the wall caused by yoyo mishaps?!? If so, using yoyo stickers to cover the cracks is totally appropriate!

2 Likes

more or less, there’s also stubborn glue from various items I stuck to my wall :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I currently just have an old camera bag with everything kind of haphazardly stuffed in where it will fit lol. Give me like a month though and I’ll have an actual thing to share in this thread.

2 Likes

I could really use an organizer for bearings, pads, tools, lube, etc. But I just don’t know how to organize the box full of strings I have.

1 Like

I also use an altoids tin for bearings

the tool is a magic yoyo bearing removal tool I got with 2 “10 ball gold concave” bearings for 6$
it’s a chunk of metal that works. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Nice. I like that it is clear so I don’t have to open boxes to tell yoyo parts from Hot Wheels or other hobbies.

1 Like

Mmm peppermint bearings :drooling_face:

I need a storage solution, as well. I’ve got bunches of bearings, string, several bottles of lube (tried a few different types before settling on One Drop V2M) just piled up in a drawer.

3 Likes

I have my bearings in one place, but my string, lube, and various yoyos are strewn throughout the house :sweat_smile:

1 Like