Yoyo supplies box / case

I’l bet Duncan stuff fits in them real nice…:wink:

2 Likes

Necro time! Here’s mine:

It’s a “Goture Waterproof 2-sided Fishing Lure Box” that I found on the internet.

9 Likes

Man that looks so good!
I need one of these things! And they even come in green! haha

1 Like

This has been working for me thus far.

4 Likes

Finally! Someone who uses the same lube as me!!
Edited typo.

2 Likes

Ha; they sure do lol. I plastered the outside of mine with cool stickers. I really like the size of the case; it’s small enough to toss in a backpack but holds a decent amount of stuff.

2 Likes

so organised and clean i wish i had all that stuff but good for you man and its a rly nice collection of extra parts of everything. @nonja121

2 Likes

Those clear plastic cases that go in fishing tackle boxes and backpacks work great for parts. You can get them at Walmart, Cabellas, Amazon or most any large store that carries fishing tackle.

1 Like

Two questions:

1. What’s the vet wrap for?
  2. What’s the pincushion for?

The vet wrap is this finger wrap stuff. I used it a bit when I started off but haven’t for a long while.

I use the pins to de-shield bearings.

1 Like

‘Stanley removable compartment organizers’. they have a couple different sizes, with different size bins in each. i use them for everything from legos, to bolts and screws and hangy things, and rc car parts… thay’ll even fit yo-yos depending on the size.

Makes sense! Thanks for the explanation. It sure is amazing how much tougher my fingers are now than they were when I started.

1 Like

Dude. … … Legos. … … RC cars. … … Too bad that we are not neighbors. I have the same hobbies.

1 Like