How do you keep your yoyos? Yoyo Case?

How do you guys keep your yoyos?

Do you just leave it around on a shelf or put in in a case.

I do not want to leave it lying around so I’m looking for a case for them with the foams.

Those case that have hard covers that can keep more than 10, any recommendations?

I’m looking at the YoYoSam Yo-Yo Hard Case that can hold up to 36 yoyos but not sure if they are good.

I hear ya, I feel like my bait and tackle would smash together when I close the case…

I would like to upgrade my cases to metal poker chip style cases but its been a struggle trying to find one That’s a decent size without spending a lot of money. So for now I’m using a universal tackle box from Kmart. Had some 1/4 inch foam and cut them into squares to pad the yoyos.
http://i.imgur.com/eHvCYue.jpg

For 8 bucks, it’s more than good for now.

Where I’m from its quite hard to find those foams.

Maybe I would go with your method but I would have to find the box first. :’(

I primarily take an 8-yoyo YYE case with me to events, don’t feel a need to carry more than that when I’m out. The rest of my (50 or so) throws are hanging out on shelves and drawers as I seek a more permanent solution. I’m ready to just go to Walmart and buy a few of those Stanley stackable toolboxes, can fit several throws in each one, can stack (and lock them together) and slide them underneath somewhere in my room.

For traveling, a YYE case with the foam interior. For at home storage - cigar boxes that have been lined with felt.

I use a custom made bag that can hold 18 I think, the others are in a Yomega sling bag, the rest are in cardboard boxes.

Most of mine are sitting in boxes on shelves, a few others are sitting naked on shelves and the rest are just strewn around the house. ;D

my yoyos are strategically place around the house so i just have to grab one wherever i am…

My son and I tried that. It met with disapproval from my wife.

well how do you think my mom feels… but i have found ways to hide them and so the system works…

I have my 8 most played yoyos in a small yye bag and the others I have laying around on my dresser.

I got two 8-case YYE bags and a lot of shelves. :stuck_out_tongue:

I keep mine in a cabinet I made in the living room at my height so that I can use/see them all. I find that since I’ve done this I use them all a lot more. Luckily I have a supportive wife.

i keep most of my yoyos out front on the concrete but my peak and ti-walker i like to keep together dangling on my rear-view mirror.

My Yoyofficer collection is all in original boxes and hidden in paper box. Than most of my metals are in biggest Duncan case(24), Magic yo-yo case(6), yo-yo briefcase (9) and latest are in box from Moon cake(8). Than I have shelf with my plastics and my most played metals. I think I have too many yo-yos :slight_smile:

Looks great!

I use an 18 hole hard case made by a company exlusive to another store to store my clyw. The rest of my throws either sit on my custom “yoyo board” that I made a couple years ago, or my shelf below it. The yoyo board holds 25 and is made from a melamine board and a bunch of wooden golf tees.