Yoyo mishaps 😅

Luckily I somehow coincidentally turned the fan off before this happend :sweat_smile::joy: oops…

13 Likes

What throw is that?

2 Likes

BansheeSS, might be my favorite throw or at least favorite bi metal, but luv it especially in the purple

4 Likes

Ah couldn’t tell, beautiful throw

3 Likes

I had my brand new Dif-e-Yo Juggernaut roll away from me today when the string just slipped off my overly-dry throw finger. Thankfully it only sustained a few tiny scuffs that you really have to look for to see. While I’m bummed as I like to take care of my stuff, it’s not a throw I anticipate ever selling and, besides, these are toys and a certain amount of damage is bound to be done, no?

6 Likes

I was shooting the moon once with my Deep State and wasn’t minding my overhead clearance…I shot the tree instead.

And then the other day I was shooting the moon on a friend’s Butterfly XT when on the reverse upward fling, the yoyo did an “awning grind” before coming back down…it would have been brilliant if it still had enough spin to return to my hand.

6 Likes

The other day I was adjusting string tension on my loonie and I waited too long and it flew right off

5 Likes

I was practice a little freehand the other day with my replay pro and an ultra lite counterweight and somehow smacked myself in the left eye with the ultra weight. But I guess that will happen in freehand play.

3 Likes

Found an oldie…when you ding your brand new CLYW from a failed bind…

7 Likes

Aha should’ve had it on video :open_mouth::raised_hands:t4:

Not a clyw😭. I felt that one

I gave that a real laugh out loud! I’ve heard THAT before and know EXACTLY how you FELT! There should be a thread just for ground smacks like this…

2 Likes

1 more…this one just had me laughing just now as much as I felt that one, a few choice words came out after the impact…(Safety throws first, guys!)

11 Likes

Oh, manaaaaan! The last two videos gave me big, hearty laughs!!! My first laughs all day! And you’re wearing a shirt which basically says to bystanders you are a yoyo expert! I feel your pain and it takes real basketballs to post videos like this…

1 Like

Figured in a time of stress and bad news, we all need a good laugh :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I watched those videos like 5 times and laugh harder each time! You, sir, made my day. Thank you. I’ll watch them again tomorrow!

2 Likes

i was messing around, and throwing yoyo string at the fan, and it would hit it and get flung across the room… it got tangled into the fan… :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

dude my butter got some vibe because I was trying a over the head bind under my fan while it was on, you can figure out what happen next :tired_face:

5 Likes

guy, that was brutal… aww man…

4 Likes

Ahaha dang must’ve been fun getting that out lol

1 Like