Yoyo mishaps šŸ˜…

I smacked my Cascade into the closet frame earlier today. It has a sliding glass door so I narrowly missed potentially shattering a full size mirroršŸ˜…

2 Likes

Jheez scaryšŸ˜¬

1 Like

I was opening a brand new YYJ Destiny and I threw it with the counterweight attached, it suddenly zipped back up and the dice got snatched right out of my hand, sending the yoyo crashing to the floor. Fortunately, Yoyojams already have vibešŸ˜

5 Likes

i donā€™t know how, but my Magicyoyo Avocado missed my hand during a bind, and it was spinning very fast, and smacked me in the head. i started yelling, while on a video call with Jacobā€¦ he was very confused. and now itā€™s bruised, no bruise mark, but it hurts.

3 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

I broke an essential oil defuser one time.

3 Likes

oof, was it at least yours?

2 Likes

:no_mouth: noā€¦ it was a friendā€™s.:flushed:

2 Likes

lmao, howā€™d you break it?

2 Likes

It was on the floor,+ breakaway+too long string= shattered glass on carpet.

3 Likes

Rip

2 Likes

I smack my crushes brother in the face once when I was visiting my old youth group, he started to cry, I felt so bad and I still do, in my defense he did not get hit hard and he was behind me and then walked right past me when I was doing some trick, lol why could I just have hit some friend of mine that was a teen :tired_face:

3 Likes

I can tell you from experience, donā€™t yoyo around a drum set. Those boom cymbal stands are vicious.

3 Likes

I made a horizontal throw and there was a not inside of it so the yoyo just came right back and hit me in the forehead. I was bleeding pretty good. :joy:

7 Likes

Ouch jheez hope youā€™re all right!

1 Like

Im good it was a while ago

3 Likes

Had to get a stitch in my eyebrow when I tried doing that with a Werrd Minuteā€¦ Not a good feelingā€¦

5 Likes

I resubmit:

First grade, Miss Marcy leaves the classroom. I draw my yoyo, my gorgeous red Duncan Imperial, out of my pocket and begin throwing while standing next to her desk. I hear Miss Marcy approaching the door and give the yo a tug to replace it in my pocket. The yoyo takes an odd trajectory and knocks a ballerina figure of the desk, shattering on the floor, the string wraps around her coffee cup and I tug again!

Yoyoing can be dangerous to a first graderā€™s health! :ā€™(

5 Likes

Got anxiety just reading this lol

2 Likes