yoyo injurys?

I took an Evil Yo to the eye the other day. Got a small bruise.

I used to yoyoā€¦but I took an evil yo to the knee.

1 Like

Beautiful

Iā€™ve got a decent (half inch or so scar, required 3 stitches) through my right eyebrow. I have a similar scar over my left eye just below my eyebrow.
then not really an injury, but I have small scar-like line on my wrist/fingers from string burn, and of course my middle fingerā€™s calloused.

Iā€™ve also hit myself in the knee before and it left a pretty decent bruise for a while.

oh yeah, Iā€™ve also actually cut myself using a noctu before.

Relatively speaking, yeah. About a year before, I got five stitches on the bridge of my nose.

Like is it still there?

I taken a shot to the jaw and and eyebrow but nothin that broke skin. Just grazed me both times. I usually move pretty quick. Just kept going with a numb feeling. Never stopped yoing except one other time i was trying to learn dog bite with a responsive yomega. Got the bite, pants pinched into gap and other things were pinched in pants. I screamed like r2d2 and pulled the YoYo of quickly which in turned pulled things again. I was done for a few days.

Multiple eye/face injuries.
Alot of binds gone wrong that snapped back to my hand.

My most recent I was trying this stupid thing where you try and catch it in between you throwhand thumb and pointer fingers and it hit my thumb so hard. It hurts when I bind so right now Iā€™m not throwing as much. I just hope it heals, it hurts BAD.

Christmas morning, 2 years ago.
My parents had been reluctant on getting me my first full metal yoyo, but i had convinced them. So there I am, opening up my brand new Green/Silver splash Dv888.
First throw, I go for a forward combo. Ending in a brain twister I started speeding up and Bam. The yoyo hit me right in the chin. Letā€™s just say I now had a Green with Red splash Dv888 haha.

ouch!. i jam my thumb on binds sometimes. it hurts pretty badly

Knee, knuckle and cheek bone bruised

Nah, theyā€™re both scars now. You can still see em a bit though.

Knuckles today.

Itā€™s always the freaking knuckles.

:frowning:

i just hit myself it the knee! trying to do a 3d eli hop. it hurt sooo badd!!

Broke front tooth with a plastic yoyo. Yoyo was find though

I am lucky that nothing bad ever happened to me yet. The worst I have ever done is hit my chin doing brain twister, landed an offstring yoyo on my face, but didnā€™t hurt me, and landed it on my foot a lot of times. I also have had string burns that started to bleed. I am lucky not to get hurt. Usually, the yoyo misses me when it has a knot and comes back up. I tend to move my face out of the way when I feel the yoyo snag, even if it doesnā€™t go for my face.

Once when I was throwing offstring I wanted to see how high i could get itā€¦it went to high came down and hit me in the face. 1a i never knew i had a knot in my yoyo, but i found out after it hit my face.

Well, the worst thing I did didnā€™t happen to me. I was doing a regen, and I did it as hard as I could. Trying to put as much power as possible into it. And it nails my dads knee. He usually has really good pain tolerance. He once got stitches without painkillers, but when my yoyo hit him, he just keeled over on the groundā€¦he just laid there for a bit, and then said ā€œGive me your yoyoā€

Again, yesterday. Team Edition Sasquatch cracked my glasses.

i was playing with my 5 star, and i was playing horizontal. the string caught and it came directly back at me and hit me in the forehead, and it started gushing blood. i havent touched that 5 star since.