yoyo injurys?

the string got tangled without my knowing about 3 inches in, and seeing as it was short it still had all the momentum of when I had given it a good throw. swung and hit my other hand. hurt so much.

At school few months ago it was like 10minutes before class started, i was throwing my code 2 which had a snag reeally hard and it came and hit my lip super hard that my teeth cut into my lip. Had to go the whole day with a swollen bloody lip. :-[

Funny how the worst injury I got was a counterweight to the groin :-\

I ha the same thing happen to me.

learning air binds may of been the most painful time everā€¦ also ive hit my nuckles and fingers really hard too many times to count. ive even broken nails pretty bad before. Its just what we do :slight_smile:

Nasty string burn before I got into string making.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2250/3596732897_4c9c19c05e_z.jpg
String Burn by MBsShots, on Flickr

Letā€™s just say Iā€™ve had my fair share of E.R trips due to yoyos! Lol.

Nothing as serious as some of the stories here. Guess Iā€™ve been lucky so farā€¦

Worst personal injury was getting a large bruise in the base of my index finger from catching yoyoā€™s that are returning too hard.

Worst injury I know of was twirling a yoyo over my head like a lasso when I was 7 and whacking my cousin on the head. She still brings that up sometimesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a real yoyo injury!
You should see the other guy 8) .

2 Likes

My worst was my NVx was knoted around itself and i set it down for a few days. Pick it and forgetting about the knot and went to throw a break away where it hit me right to the side of my head.

thats the worst! i hate that! it scares me so much. ill get a knot and set it down and when i pick it up to throw i forget its knoted and it scares me hahaha

Whenever I get a knot around the bearing and donā€™t feel like taking it out. I take the yoyo off of my finger and place it unwound on my dresser so that I know thereā€™s a knot the next time I use that yoyo.

Well it wasnā€™t the worst but that happened to me too. I also got hit above my eye with my L3 and it hurt for awhile after that.

i know a guy who broehis eyebrow!

Is that recent??!

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7509/54437440539872042144605.jpg

Funny I found this thread today. Today I failed a trick and hit myself on the forehead just hurt for a bit. Thought I should share. Happy yoyoing!

dang i feel lucky now hahah i havent got hit like that hahaha

holy crap u got messed up hhahahaha.

Edit
i watched the whole vid. iv hit myself in the eye but thats crazy!!!