Yoyo Injuries!!!

Haha! That last one was funny. Once, I wasn’t paying attention, I tried Wrist Whip, but I let the loop fall into the gap, it came back up soooooo fast, it hit me in the head. I didn’t know what hit me!

I was playing with my Dark Magic. The string had fallen into the gap earlier, so it broke when I threw it down. It started to roll across the parking lot for a while. The metal rims were really scuffed up and had some sharp chips on it. So the next time I throw it there was a knot that came from nowhere. It shot back up and actually broke skin on my elbow. Now every once in a while when I do a grind, it shreds up my arm.

Thats dangerous, you should sand it down.

Can someone put that vid of that guy with a broken collar bone after a yoyo accident?

yesterday i blasted myself in the forehead. one time i had my xvict and i threw it behind my back and pulled it over. it hit me soooooooooo hard on the back of the head. (i thought i ajusted the gap wide for unresponcive but apperantaly i did not so when i pulled it over it shot the back of my head)
one time i tried to do a thumb grind with my yomega xodus and the id slot was way to small and it twisted my thumb and it felt like it was broken because the day before i shut my hand in a sliding door. (it was bleeding under my nail) :o

The worst is when you have a metal yo-yo, and you throw it when you don’t relize there is a huge knot near the bearing, and it comes around and hits you in the funny bone. Also, when I was first learning Brain Twister, I was not paying attention and it hit me in my eye. It was swollen for about a day. That’s my expieriece.

It doesn’t matter. Give people the benefit of the doubt. This post will never end.

It felt like I got hit when it hit him! :smiley:

This happened before I got my dark magic, I was using a lame Blazing Teens yoyo, I tried to do a breakaway getting ready for a double or nothing, but it had a knot inside so it responded back to my face, had a cut above my eye (It’s an all metal copy yoyo btw)