Yoyo Injuries!!!

my balls fell off when i used a yyj dm
:-[

Please explain lol

Bruised knuckles on my left (no-throw) hand. I also bruised my chin quite nicely but luckily my goatee covered the injury. i would suck to have to explain that to my students. ;D

i hit my nose wit a dm until it bleeded

Oh how I love this topic :smiley: :smiley:

My worst: Cutting my eye open with a Luchador

WHen I first started 12 years ago, Shoot the Moon was called Black Eye…

Like 5 minute ago I hit myself in the finger really hard, it hurts so bad. :frowning: Other than that I don’t have any injuries only some minor hits in the fingers.

ooooo lots here onr time I hit wyself in the bottem right corner of my right palm so it hurt when I moved my thumb “nut-cracker” hit myself in my lip elbow like 9000000000 times :’( and to top it off I was firt learning trapieze I put my finger about 2 inches from my throwhand and got a bump on my head that was really big

awwww i just nailed my thum

My worst have only been burns.

I’ve only gotten various bruises on my hand, but they were small. There isn’t much else that I can think of at the moment.

I had a knot and took a blow to the face a while ago. Then I thought, why not start a thread asking what people’s worst yo-yo injury was. Seems others had the same idea.

There have been small bruises, knots, and rope burns but the worst was while doing counterweight. I caught the yo-yo and one of the knuckles on my middle finger split open. It was a hard hit and there was blood smeared all over the yo-yo.

But it wasn’t all bad;

It was then that I realized I had crossed over from mere hobby to Sport.

Please don’t Necro old posts.

There is more current ones of this discussion or start a new one. This post was last made in Feburary.

Does it really matter?

And is Feb actually considered old? It is May.

It doesn’t matter in this kind of post, since it doesn’t really end.

I know, but we don’t want to encourage bring up 3 month old posts.

Black eye with a bad M1 bind.

we cant forget this

I once had string burn so bad I bled all over my string.

A friend put a knot in my DM and didn’t tell me… Threw full force and it swang down right in the nads… Ouch…

And I threw a suicide wrong and it shot off to my right side and hit my friend in the forehead.