Yoyo couples :)

Yeah, I was pretty bummed out. She’s not interested in yoyoing, at all. Like, at all… It makes me sad. :frowning: I’ll probably get her to do it someday…

Oh, she did tell me she liked me so on that note I’m happy.

But did she say she wasn’t interested in you?

Read the post above your post. :smiley:

Then thats good cuz she might changer her mind cuz of you. Right now im trying to change my girlfriends mind and get her to yoyo, ive almost done it, ive gotten her to do responsive but thats it.

Well, that’s better than the other way around isn’t it.

“Oh, I’m sorry Matt, I forgot you were standing there. You may go now. Leave the SuperNova.”

1 Like

I agree with BanjoSpins.

An interest in yoyos is far more better than an interest in me.

That was sarcasm right? Sorry if that was a stupid question :stuck_out_tongue:

No, no, no! That’s not what I meant! :-[

I meant better she like you and take a pass on yoyos.
I would never insult you like that buddy ol’ pal.

(The last line was a paraphrase of a line from the Kurt Russell/Val Kilmer movie “Tombstone”.)

If shes interested in you, she might not want to yoyo because she’ll be embarrassed if she messes up in front of you. Which is why my girlfriend wont let me teach her yoyoing.

I’m hoping it’s just this. :smiley:

Yay :D. You’ll just need to keep at it and just turn your back so she thinks you wont see her mess up, but secretly watch out of the corner of your eye JK. Just be gentle about it and she’ll try it.

Girlfriends are SO overrated.

foreveralone

:stuck_out_tongue: I hope she someday has an interest in it haha. :smiley:

If she likes you she will :slight_smile:

Then it MUST happen. :smiley:

(Banjo thrusts his fist in the air.)

Solidarity brother, SOLIDARITY!

I’m so lonely. :cry:

I was born in V.A. REPRESENT!! V.A. girls do love yo-yo. ;D So, what if you have a yo-yo friend, and you’re tight, but you’re not a couple. Should you make a yo-yo couple out of that? The yo-yo might bring you together, but will it keep you together?

:smiley:

Matt, she may just not have much of an interest in yoyo. :wink: My wife is interested to the extent that she’s happy for my accomplishments… when I point them out… I mean, I did my first ever hop to fingerspin and then bind, which was kinda tricky. But she didn’t recognize it as a different thing from matador to fingerspin to bind. :wink:

In any event, every person has hobbies that other people just don’t get psyched over. The important thing is that she likes YOU. :wink: If she ever has an epiphany and realizes how awesome you really are with a yoyo, all the better!

1 Like

hahaa far out where in virginia? Past girlfriends have thought it was pretty cool but never gave the thought of trying. We did other things usually. I never had time to yoyo when i lived with my ex, she had me doin stuff all the time haha.

sorry to double post, but work on your game bro, at the beginning, its all about what ya say. You gotta play it cool and interest them, then the lovey dovey sweetheart stuff comes after.