Yoyo couples :)

Mai Waifu. <3 John

Mai Patpup, PatCondon <3

1 Like

are Ann Connolly and Petr Kavka dating? I saw alot of pictures of them together through Instagram.

Can anyone clarify?

I have been throwing for about 3 months now…have been trying to get my gf into it but she keeps saying she will suck at it…

lol why can’t two people of the opposite sex be friends with each other without having other people assuming they’re in a relationship hahahahaha

I know right? I have plenty of guy friends but that doesn’t mean I am dating them.

I’m sorry for speculating. I am just curious.

My GF absolutely kills it at kendama… She got me into it about a year ago before the craze hit yoyoing, and I’m grateful for that! (keeps me ahead of the game!) In return, I started teaching her to yoyo, and she has picked it up faster than anyone I’ve ever seen… Yuuki tricks after a week! So cool. You can see her throw down in Basement Sessions :wink: Look for us at BAC!

this was incredible! I forget how amazing andre is at times.

Dude i have the same problem. She says shes embarrassed to mess up in front of me, cuz she “knows” she will be bad at it. If only i could tell what id be good at before i even tried, it would save me so much time.

Almost everyone says that when I ask them if they want to learn. Everyone sucks at something before they learn, that’s what the learning’s for.

This is the stage my brother in law is at. He use to yoyo on yomega brains and I could easily teach him just he is taking his time with learning but is mesmerized by 4a lol

Idk whats wrong with the va girls but they dont care to much for jojos. Hahahaa

I used to be with a special someone, then she moved to Minnesota out of no where. I hope I can find her again someday,…

Dude thats painful, but thanks to technology if you really want to find her, if you have 4 dollars and know her full name, finding her would be as simple as typing in a name and clicking search.

I said find, not “e-stalk” BTW I still have her number and I facetimed her a month ago. We broke up but we’re still friends. #friendzoned

<3

Lol, dude if you have all those things then she really isn’t lost, so you cant find her. But now i know what your saying though.

I asked the girl I like if she wanted to learn to yoyo. She responds, “Not Interested.”

Ouch.

Man that’s even worse than “no I’d suck at it”.